Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Yeah that’s his oldest brother who plays for Ark State.

Then Delvon is his other older brother who’s a class of 21 S that will probably go JUCO...

Trequon is the high 4-star CB in the 22 class & Anquon is the youngest one, who is class of 24 or 25 I believe.
I legit stumbled upon the oldest brother doing a Google search for the youngest brother (class of 25) and you know this all off the top of your head, amazing!

Delvon’s 247 list him as a unsigned 2021 low 3 star CB....👀

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Please continue to keep us posted. I had never heard of this kid prior to this weekend but after seeing him and knowing he has some mutual interest I am ALL in.
I definitely will, but I rarely have any recruiting information. I'm a middle-aged lawyer who lives in Boca. I help sponsor the Miami Immortals team that Fegans recently joined. Coach Duasso - who coaches Immortals will give you guys the details on the next podcast. But it definitely sounds like there is serious interest in UM from both Trequon and his parents.

Advertisement
It’s so wonderfully strange to see a top 10 or even top 25 corner supposedly have interest, then you always think nah not happening and it doesn’t happen.

And now with multiple guys like that at CB we then realize they have legitimate interest. It’s now happened with Fegans, Rogers, and Little, **** even Singletary has interest now with TRob here. That’s the 9th, 7th, 12th and 5th ranked CBs respectively. What a 180 already with TROB, even DVD’s name is being said a lot. I can’t wait to see what this DB class looks like, especially at corner.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back