Trequan ***ans Decommits

Clearly I’m not
who is he conor mcgregor GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Advertisement
I hate losing this kid. For one because he is extremely talented but also because it basically means we have no shot with his 5* teammate next year.

All that said, if we get the right coach, one recruiting class won't hurt us long term.

Even if we went 10-2 this kid is gone the minute bama starts sniffing around. You can’t blame a kid when the perennial powerhouse from the gone state wants you and develops dbs

Advertisement
The easiest way is to keep scrolling brother, God speed 🤞🏾
Why do you post on a sports message board if you aren’t up for a bit of banter? Especially posting **** like that about our biggest rival.

I was saying that in a joking manner btw, but I have to remind myself to be careful with y’all insiders, you guys tend to be sensitive and prefer to have your egos stroked rather than participate in harmless message board banter.

Why do you post on a sports message board if you aren’t up for a bit of banter? Especially posting **** like that about our biggest rival.

I was saying that in a joking manner btw, but I have to remind myself to be careful with y’all insiders, you guys tend to be sensitive and prefer to have your egos stroked rather than participate in harmless message board banter.
I agree with everything you said bro, mostly because I’m not a insider though. I actively run away from that **** and try to keep my mouth closed, it just sucks cause people know I know something, I didn’t take offense to anything you said i just didn’t see where the banter was coming from you told me FOH 🤣🤣 we can talk some **** all day dawg

Advertisement
These decommits are known as collateral damage. It's a necessary evil to get rid of a coach. Unfortunately, we've dealt with collateral damage way to much in the last 15 years.
Yep. Though I think a good coaching staff can overcome it, and we would still get enough talented kids for good coaches to work with. Stinks losing these studs but like you said, collateral damage.Thankfully for a newcomer coach, we play in the corstal division.

Y'all want to fire the entire athletic department (and I can't really argue against it). Well, this is what happens when you do. Remember, firing coaches in 2021 is more painful than it was in the past due to ESD. You used to be able to fire a coach after Thanksgiving and hire someone in December and salvage a class. All the timing is now moved up. So, firing Manny and everyone else and not hiring a new coach until December/January essentially kills an entire class.
Doesn't matter.

Im absolutely convinced coaching/commitment from AD trumps everything else.

Yes throw in the talent but we've wasted so much talent here it is comical at this point.

I dont care about a single recruit if you told me we hired the right coach and had a legitimate commitment from the BOT on down to run a legitimate program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back