Tre Johnson DE/OL visiting this weekend

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
I guess this means Lucas Niang aint coming

[video]http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2991886/tre-johnson[/video]

Advertisement
Johnson is an elite athlete...after a RS year he'll be 300+. I see a Jason Fox type player here

Advertisement
Johnson is an elite athlete...after a RS year he'll be 300+. I see a Jason Fox type player here

a Lineman that gets his QBs murdered?

Haha. You must be a Dolfan.

he hurt the Dolphins more than Gall hurt the Canes this year...

Insane how much of a liability he is

That's absolutely true and I'm not even a Dolphins fan. Fox was 100% stealing money from them. It's O-line karma though for Ross being a sissy and sending 2015 Pro Bowler Richie Incognito packing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Johnson is committed to Illinois. Could be a flip. One site has him going to East Carolina. Linemen, especially OL are hard to evaluate unless elite. He certainly has the size and being a tight end probably can move. One site says he has a Canes offer.

I have coached against him in basketball since he was in 8th grade. Kid is really light on his feet and can move. He is an above average athlete and I would love for him to be a Cane!

Advertisement
I have coached against him in basketball since he was in 8th grade. Kid is really light on his feet and can move. He is an above average athlete and I would love for him to be a Cane!

Thanks for the insight. How was his competitiveness? It's hard to tell on a highlight reel.

Tre Johnson TRA, Manning from Wekiva - Auburn , Woody Barret from West Orange - Auburn , Tyshaun Ingram from Winter Park - UMass, and DAQUAN NEWKIRK - TFA - Auburn

All of those boys were at Evans and transferred out after their sophomore years. Tre was the only one that played basketball at Evans and made varsity as a sophomore. The kids is very fiery and competitive so I am all for having him down at the U.

Advertisement
Back