Trayone Gray story from TOS.....

CaneQueTiger

Recruit
Edit - hey guys.... please summarize instead of direct copy/paste. Ya'll know the deal. Thnx

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
218.gif

295.gif

If Trayone Gray qualifies, he should wear the #1 jersey for Miami next season. He earned it.

Can't wait for this kid. He has worked so hard to overcome earlier issues. Wants to be a Cane so bad. Has unbelievable talent. Add that all up and you have an Old School Cane, baby. Kid will come in with about 500lb chip on his shoulder. I want this kid on the field, but redshirt would probably be a very good thing for him. Settle in and get some credits under his belt. Don't want to him to lose out to academics after all this. We have plenty of weapons for this year.

Advertisement
Good news the past 24 hours! No GREAT news!!!! Let's get that swag back and put dade county on the map. Make all those S. Fla players that gave us the deuces to put Baton rouge, Tuscaloosa, Gainesville, and Tallahassee on the map suffer and regret ever turning their backs on the 305!

Outside Duke our best running back with more upside potential than even Duke. I'd suggest he hire an attorney if the NCAA jerks him around; if ACT was monitored he's in and congratulstions.

Advertisement
Outstanding news if it works out. but this has clearinghouse written all over it. We've been down this road countless times over the past two decades plus.

I stand by my statement on this earlier and clearinghouse should not ick with this kid. Let him go to UM he put in the work!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will not believe anything until I see him on Greentree, in full uniform (including helmet) holding official enrollment and financial aid papers and carrying a load of books from class with Mark muthafuggin Emmert standing next to him - with fat Manny capturing the moment for the Herald - congratulating him on beginning his college career at the University of Miami.

Easy fellas. Even if he did get his score, we now have to rely on the NCAA to clear him between yesterday and Monday for him to arrive for session 2. And we all know the NCAA has academics at the top of their list...

Advertisement
Back