Trayone Gray question

theGOLDENera

Former Slurper
Just wondering what his grade situation is looking like. I remember reading he had some grade concerns. ...also what position will he play? A safety class of him, gayot, and hester would be nasty

Advertisement
Would also like to know, but word was it was going to take a miracle for this kid to qualify. As for position, he can play whatever he **** well wants. Kid is just a phenomenal athlete. Could play WR, RB, or DB.

As I understood it, he has never played defense. We keep classing him as a safety but I don't think he want to play that side of ball. Kid would be beast at WR and RB, but I think he wants to be QB.

Advertisement
As I understood it, he has never played defense. We keep classing him as a safety but I don't think he want to play that side of ball. Kid would be beast at WR and RB, but I think he wants to be QB.

Safety or wideout with the kid

If we wanted him at QB we would grab treon Harris

Heard Trayone has never played Safety in his life. Even though he looks like he could be a stud even IF he makes it in the staff would have to convince him thats where the money is. Def could be a WR as well of course.

But sadly, I think if he doesnt make it in we never hear from him again. O&G wise that is. Smh. Prob will end up at some school like Arizona St after two years and ball the **** out at WR. Smh.

Advertisement
This sounds like Marshall: Leggett, AJL, Grooms, et al.

590.gif

Advertisement
Back