Travis Johnson

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Was out here camping exclusively at TE. Closer to 6'2 than 6'4 but a bottom-heavy, thick frame.

Probably the strongest and best set of mitts in the camp. Caught everything away from his body and scooped a few off the ground. He was struggling with conditioning a bit early but dominated the LBs in one on ones. Really hope he ends up in this class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I recall TJ saying he wants to be a WR, not a TE.

Disagree with the poster above. Id rather have Kearse.

Johnson isn't a WR at all. TE/H-Back all the way. Him and Kearse are not similar whatsoever athletically

Advertisement
Where did I say he was athletically the same as Kearse? Kearse doesn't have a position. Just like Ricardo Louis, who's a Dye in waiting.

I said take his spot. As in scholly. Johnson is a future stud at TE. Perfect compliment to Standish.

Advertisement
dmoney know this is my guy.......

The kid is imo if he gets his body right which he can...he has Kellen Winslow type abilities as a TE/HBACK.....

Kerr is a definitie blocker/ otackle guy....Dobard will be a solid blocker/all around guy.......

Johnson i want to be a straight up pass catcher...
* Kid grew up with Hargreaves,Richard Benjamin,Sherit playing little league ball with them...and he was ALL CANE..theres a youtube video from last year with those 3 sitting and talking recruiting. Think we can pull him pretty easily and get him to work on his boy Hargreaves a bit ...and were still on Sherit...
It would completely lock down the TAMPA AREA.

Travis Johnson tweeted me this: @Nolimits26 @proud2bgods_son I'm going to be playing TE and Slot for the []_[]

Advertisement
dmoney know this is my guy.......

The kid is imo if he gets his body right which he can...he has Kellen Winslow type abilities as a TE/HBACK.....

Kerr is a definitie blocker/ otackle guy....Dobard will be a solid blocker/all around guy.......

Johnson i want to be a straight up pass catcher...
* Kid grew up with Hargreaves,Richard Benjamin,Sherit playing little league ball with them...and he was ALL CANE..theres a youtube video from last year with those 3 sitting and talking recruiting. Think we can pull him pretty easily and get him to work on his boy Hargreaves a bit ...and were still on Sherit...
It would completely lock down the TAMPA AREA.

Yeah man, this is one of those versatile guys that can open up the field for us. I don't think you are giving Dobard enough credit though. That kid looks like a bigtime offensive weapon as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back