Travis Johnson FYI

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
Stars schmars, but Travis got his 4th star on Scout. Good to see because the kid has been out there putting in work so congratulations to him for getting the recognition he has earned.

TE was definitely a soft spot on this team as far as recruiting but Golden has cleaned that up this year. Two highly rated, but different skilled, impact TE's and Kerr who is regarded as the best blocking TE in Florida. For those not paying attention Kerr got some positive reviews when he camped recently (UGA and UF). Kerr was named one of the top 10 performers at UGA and he also looked good playing OL. Caught the ball well and blocked really well according to those in attendance.

3 TE's, all skilled, but all different. Can't imagine doing much better (other than Heuerman).

Advertisement
Funny....he lost his 4thy star on Rivals.

Kids haven't played a game yet during their senior year. Ranking services are a joke and nothing but entertainment.

Kids haven't played a game yet during their senior year. Ranking services are a joke and nothing but entertainment.

I wouldn't go that far but yeah, I think most of us recognize the way it works by now. According to most in Florida Johnson has been severely underrated for some time now so it's nice to see him get some love for going out and kicking *** all summer.

Agreed though about the jostling without even playing a game.

Rivals already had hardly any Canes subscribers so they screwed our prospects. Now they have even fewer because of Ferman's love for CRob. Rivals has always been retarded with their rankings. Even worse now.

Advertisement
Travis Johnson will be on display today in Dade County if any one is interested in checking it out:

Belen Jesuit v. Tampa Jesuit at 4:00 today at Gulliver Prep (Belen is getting a new turf field and a slight delay cause relocation to Gulliver for this game)

Agree. A bunch of low level journalistically unemployable self-proclaimed analysts who admittedly doctor the lists to suit their business. Its a joke.

Did you know that the highest ranked class UM ever brought in was literally our worst recruiting class EVER (post 1978)? Look at Erickson's #1 class with Cameron Binion, Damond Neely, etc.

Travis Johnson will be on display today in Dade County if any one is interested in checking it out:

Belen Jesuit v. Tampa Jesuit at 4:00 today at Gulliver Prep (Belen is getting a new turf field and a slight delay cause relocation to Gulliver for this game)

I'll be there

Advertisement
Players who intend on signing today are quarterbacks Ryan Clement (Denver) and Scott Covington (Laguna Niguel, Calif.); running back Tony Gaiter (San Bernardino Community College); wide receiver Omar Rolle (Miami Norland); tight end Bryan Bippen (Midland, Texas); defensive linemen Cameron Binion (Orchard Lake, Mich., Mike Lawson (Delray Atlantic), Jason McCullough (Potomac, Md.) and Damond Neely (Abington, Pa.); linebackers Nate Stimson (Wellington), Jeff Taylor (Miami), Cliff Jackson (Lanett, Ala.) and Carlo Joseph (Deerfield Beach); and defensive back Nathaniel Brooks (North Miami).

Wow. That brought back memories of when I was 8-10 years old and developing my fandom with my dad on the couch of our Laredo, TX home and wondering if we would ever be any good.

Kids haven't played a game yet during their senior year. Ranking services are a joke and
nothing but entertainment.

He never had 4 star on Rivals

I think they are talking about Dobard, he lost a star on rivals.
It always happens when its Canes recruits. If he commits to another team he will be ranked higher, don't even pay attention to that anymore.

A08d5oHCEAAqXfy.jpg:large

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back