Travell Dixon........

CaneLos

Retired staff
Premium
likely headed to FSU.

Edit- nvm....looks like he's headed to Bama per his JC Coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
9.jpg

Advertisement
Grimes sucks. I think Dixon was supposed to visit Miami next week....hope we get a chance to change his mind.

Grimes sucks? Is that the new prevailing opinion around here? I didn't feel the wind blow in the other direction and must have missed it. Just curious, but why?

Advertisement
Grimes sucks. I think Dixon was supposed to visit Miami next week....hope we get a chance to change his mind.

He's better than what we trotted out there this season.

My thouhgts as well, plus he's physically more ready than the true freshman we are bringing in right now. Grimes and Gunter give us 2 kids that should be able to compete physically from day 1 versus some of the young guys that need some time to grow.

Grimes might be on the same level as Kacy Rodgers imo....that's his ceiling. I don't mean to make it sound like its a matter of fact, I'm just calling it like I see it, and I feel it would be a mistake to settle for this kid. If you're Golden, do EVERYTHING in your power to sign Dixon or Howard.

Advertisement
Grimes might be on the same level as Kacy Rodgers imo....that's his ceiling. I don't mean to make it sound like its a matter of fact, I'm just calling it like I see it, and I feel it would be a mistake to settle for this kid. If you're Golden, do EVERYTHING in your power to sign Dixon or Howard.

including pay them. let's pay these cats!!

Grimes is better than what we trotted out there this past season...the Mike Williams' and Brandon McGee's, but how much better? Not sure its much better. I see him limited like McGee in that he simply can't turn and run with anyone, and that is with McGee's track speed that Grimes doesn't have, but Grimes brings a little more to the table as long as he's facing the quarterback.

Advertisement
Maybe you should have taken the time and really considered where you wanted to go before you choose Alabama? And you had an extra 2 years to consider your choice too...

SMH

I'd still take him. We need as much talent in our secondary as we can get.

Advertisement
Back