Trajan Bandy is on campus visiting

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
Right now. I know Pete mentioned the Columbus trio will be on campus this weekend as well.

7th time on campus since he was offered by Miami. Documented very well today but for anyone living under a rock, he decommitted from Oklahoma last night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With all these visits, what could they possibly be doing that makes each visit worthwhile? Anybody has any insights as to what happens on multiple unofficial visits?

[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rAriz 2m2 minutes ago

I don't expect a Bandy commitment today, but Miami certainly in position to land him. #Canes

Just do it allllreeeadddyyyyyyy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clearly a silent commit. Also, it's mathematically certain that he commits to Miami because Florida is nowhere in the equation for Bandy's services as it relates to CJ and Jobe. All three are **** bent on playing with each other at the next level so...bang bang

Clearly a silent commit. Also, it's mathematically certain that he commits to Miami because Florida is nowhere in the equation for Bandy's services as it relates to CJ and Jobe. All three are **** bent on playing with each other at the next level so...bang bang

not to mention florida is going to be PUTRID this season.

Advertisement
We deserve these recruiting good times. I can't wait to see that SoFl speed on display attacking offenses and running past defenses. Just in time for the new stadium. That place will be packed for Hurricanes games in the shade.

With all these visits, what could they possibly be doing that makes each visit worthwhile? Anybody has any insights as to what happens on multiple unofficial visits?

He's simply building relationships & checking out work habits. Not only of coaches but players as well.

Advertisement
Back