Top recruit expelled for racy tweets

Advertisement
Is the kid stupid for tweeting that? Yea.

But to expel him over it? Seems kind of harsh to me.

He goes to a catholic school, he was warned many times to stop. When it's sexual and borderline racism, yeah you gotta do something bout it. Little extreme though but he was warned so he has no one to blame but himself.

Advertisement
When keeping it real goes wrong.

I think Don Bosco is a private catholic school, hence the reason he was expelled. Doubt a public school would have expelled him over that.

Also hilarious that this apparently has been going on for a few months yet they decide to expel him after football season.

Advertisement

He goes to a catholic school, he was warned many times to stop. When it's sexual and borderline racism, yeah you gotta do something bout it. Little extreme though but he was warned so he has no one to blame but himself.

Not only do you expel him, but any school would be crazy to offer him a scholie. Imagine when (not if) he got into trouble.

Not only do you expel him, but any school would be crazy to offer him a scholie. Imagine when (not if) he got into trouble.

There was a rumor going around last night all the schools pulled their offer except Rutgers. Now if it's true or not I have no idea. I'm sure they won't mind taking him one bit.

Advertisement
Expelled for tweeting. What is the world coming to? Freedom of speech? Is he under 18?
If that is all he did, let invite him down to the U next weekend.

lol what a ridiculous statement. Immature tweets about wanting ***** does not equate to him being a thug or a bad kid.

I get why I catholic school booted him, and he needs to
learn discretion in what he makes public, but there's no
way this should cost him a scholly.

There are kids getting full rides with legit crimes on their
record, this was just a teen showing a lack of maturity.

Oh, and I hope the splashing a ****** lady wasn't the supposed
racist comment. Quite a stretch if it was.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back