Too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kccanefan

DTA
Not sure if it's too early to start this thread, but wanted to get everyone's guess on what Golden's excuses will be Wednesday afternoon after our mediocre recruiting class. I have a few

We planned to take the majority of our scholarship reductions for the 2015 class
Looking forward to the 2016 Class. #1 in the Country #TrendingUp
The Fans in social media have hurt our recruiting
It all starts with me
It's not about getting everyone in South Florida. Its about getting the right ones
100+ Div 1 players in South Florida. We can't get them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
StormyCloud.gif

This is actually our first year.

Advertisement
Obviously Joe we recruited our tails off. Some kids just dont want to come here for the weather. "Are you kidding me Joe" I just cant believe someone doesnt want to come to miami. we are a competitive football team. we almost beat the # 1 team in the country. Our slogan this year is "Wefense" because we will do that this year. its starts with me.

Advertisement
It is my understanding that Al pre-recorded his news conference. Couple of lacky reporters got together with him and Blake couple night ago are Mark's place. See Al is getting a jump start on the 2023 class.

"Its not about who we didn't get, it's about who we did get. I'm excited for this group. We got the guys that wanted to be Miami Hurricanes and that's what matters."

Advertisement
Beat reporters must confront him about his blame-the-customers stance. Just shows he's not able to recognize the real problems with his program, much less fix them.

No excuses just the usual BS. We can't get them all. Lets talk about the ones we got. Its always about what you get not what you miss. Im excited about the ones we got. So lets talk about those kids and ignore how much of a failure I was this recruiting cycle.

"I want to talk about the guys who wanted to be Hurricanes. We feel very good about this class and can't wait to get started and head into the winter program strong."

Advertisement
"I am super excited about this class as these are kids that truly want to be here and are going to be difference makers for the future of this program"

Its all start with me, but look at this bus that I have to throw my staff, players, and fans under.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back