Tonight

txcane80

Sophomore
Banned
So we won tonight and all of the "house is on fire" posters are no where to be seen... shocking!

Advertisement
So we won tonight and all of the "house is on fire" posters are no where to be seen... shocking!

Thought the 'no one cares' thread was the official series thread. Way to contribute.

Yep, Bargfeldt pitched an absolute gem. Even with the bats going, Morris had us execute a bunch of sac bunts...none of which led to a run, but that's pretty much par for the course.

Nothing's changed: Need to win tomorrow, next week against FGCU, 2 of three against Duke. Not sure this team is capable of winning 5 of 6.

Let's approach .500 and a top 80 RPI before you get on your high horse.

I noticed that you haven't posted much this year....

Advertisement
Wins are a rare commodity for this Ballclub, you certainly wanna celebrate when we finally do get one, but the reality is, this has been a downright awful season for us.

Hopefully, things can get turned around somehow.

tx, we are 2-3 in our last 5 games. The state of FL has 3 teams in the top 25 and we are not one of them. The ACC has 5 teams in the top 25 and again, we are not one of them. Many nights we have out hit opponets, but have had so many errors (more than runs) we lost games.

Pitching, starting at least has seemed to some around, but mid relief can get scary. Last I hear we are just hitting over .200, and although Morris likes small ball, we cannot bunt (watched last Sundays games and bunting was horrible). As mentioned, we are prone to making a lot of errors as well. This does not sound like UM baseball. It seems like a staff or group of players that are uninspired, possibly both.

The Wizard started a streak/tradition a long time ago and the fans don't want to see if end. Appreciate the fact that you are passionate about the win, but we are still a few games from .500, and many more from keeping the streak alive.

If you are happy with what you see on the field so be it, I'm not, streak aside, when is the last time we dominated UF or FSU? ****, when is the last time we took series in back to back years, won a regional against one of them?

Glad we took one from Wake, and hope we win the rubber game today.

Last edited:
The house is still on fire. Pouring 16.9 fl. oz. of Aquafina on the house doesn't put the fire out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Must we face Cy Young every game???? Any pitcher with an ERA under 5.00 is lights out against us.

If I were Gino I would tell our guys to just go up and hack at everything. The law of averages says eventually you will make contact and something will fall in.

That's better than watching a close 2 strike pitch go buy and then act shocked that it was called. I have said for years that our hitting coaches have been stealing money.

Once again, all of the posters who threw in the towel and cried like two year olds... shame on you... surrender your fan cards.... the players didn't give up and nor should you... World Series, here we come.

That was a ballsy win. But again - it's likely too little, too late.

At the very minimum we need to win two in the tourney. And that probably still wouldn't be enough.

Advertisement
Once again, all of the posters who threw in the towel and cried like two year olds... shame on you... surrender your fan cards.... the players didn't give up and nor should you... World Series, here we come.

Again, someone who posts once a month, roughly as often as the 2017 Miami Hurricanes have done something worth talking about.

But you're the real fan. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Again, someone who posts once a month, roughly as often as the 2017 Miami Hurricanes have done something worth talking about.

I follow every game... and enjoy every game... but what's more enjoyable is watching you and your fellow fans bury the team 6 feet under when the team has a pulse... I know you and your buddies wanted the 'CANES to lose out... sorry that they disappointed you... go cry yourself to sleep tonight.

I follow every game... and enjoy every game... but what's more enjoyable is watching you and your fellow fans bury the team 6 feet under when the team has a pulse... I know you and your buddies wanted the 'CANES to lose out... sorry that they disappointed you... go cry yourself to sleep tonight.

I'm glad you enjoy every game. We always need fans who only care about milkshakes and getting a picture with the Maniac. Just don't intrude on those of us who would like to have a championship program.

Advertisement
Back