Briles
Raymond
Beast recruiters to cover the free spots to go along with Hartley

Lose Jon, Thomas, Banda and Patke

**** ain't rocket science

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao

I'm sure he would have interest. D'Onofrio and Clint Hurtt probably would have interest too, so the fvck what?
I'm good on Tubbs. We don't need a guy on that side of the ball whose time has passed him up too, we already got that on the other side.
Tuberville? Another fossil like Richt that has no idea how to play CFB anymore.

Tommy T was a bad *** when he was down here. No way he can relate to these kids.

I don't care about a coach who relates to this kids. I want a coach who can make them Canes. We are a small private school that will only win with a team and staff full of Canes, not candy. Tommy is to old and already climbed the mountain. We need bad *** still climbing.

The guy snubbed us multiple times when we approached him in the HC hiring process. I suspect some desperation from him now that he's all of a sudden expressing interest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He stole so much money from Cincinnati, and just golfed all day. Miami is the perfect place for him to hit the course all day while stealing money.

Agree on Claeys but correct me if I'm wrong on Chizik..
Wasn't his last DC stint a mess?

No, actually he’s the reason fedora wasn’t fired sooner. Unc had one of the worst defenses in the ncaa. Went from 117 to 43 with chizik. Only thing Is he left unc to spend more time with family. Gona be tough to pull him out of the announcer booth for a second time.

Advertisement
Back