Todd Stroud can we get rid of his old geriatric *** this off-season?

Stroud last 4 jobs prior to Manny Prior to Manny rescuing him

Strength Coach at FSU
TE coach at Colorado State
DL coach at Colorado State
DL coach at Akron

It is going to be hard to replace him, many were fighting for his services but only Manny was able to convince him to leave the pesky Akron Zips :based-duke2:
Shouldnt have hired Garin Justice either then. Tell me how that currently works out.

Advertisement
I forgot Stroud is an up and coming coach. I don't know why I put geriatric.. silly me
Sure, old coaches suck because they are old.

Flawless logic right there. Btw, have some respect for elders and stop being a wannabe tough dude on the internet.

Sure, old coaches suck because they are old.

Flawless logic right there. Btw, have some respect for elders and stop being a wannabe tough dude on the internet.
Saban is old and I would want him to coach my team

Stroud is old and garbage. Justice had to start at the bottom and work his way up. Stroud did the same but peaked at NC State and then went downhill because he is trash. There is a reason no one wanted him for 15 years. He is basura.

I know CIS has an old man fetish cause the older the more experience and knowledge they have but this dude is ***. We have JHH, Nesta, Roche and Phillips and between them they know 2 moves bull rushes and effort. You would think we could rush the passer with only 4 Dlinemen but we can't. I know his apologist like to point at him making GR15 good.
1. GR15 had hype the previous season
2. He had him on the bench
3. Mario and Manny Lawson were 20 years ago
4. GR15 was not injured like his apologist like to point out, GR15 said on the Adam Schefter podcast (I believe) that coaches did not trust and he had earn through the FLorida game and so on until he started. D (Hightowers uncle) even said that GR15 was not injured.

Bottomline he has the most talent on the defensive side and does very little with it.
ROFL, man, WTF were you smoking when you typed this, but your 1st point is one of the worst points I've seen, so because jock rousseau "had hype" the previous season coming in, his success had nothing to do with coach stroud, so does that mean in the future the guys who come in with hype but don't play up to the hype, will that be coach Stroud's fault, come on man, calm down. Coach stroud's boys at the moment are not the problem. You gotta realize, garvin and jock rousseau were alot better than the roche & phillips combo. They have talent no doubt but both are playing against stronger competition than where they came from, garvin and rousseau were better run defenders as well. I think you need to look at the linebacker, tight-ends and d-co before you can get to him!

Advertisement
Well we are getting held. But we are not trying to disengage or use our technique to sell the hold. Watch any of the holsum 1’s film breakdowns and you will see what many of us see when watching the games. It’s an obvious drop off of hand usage and technique since Kul and Simpson have left.
I often notice holding on our guys but it almost never happens.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back