Today at the UF Law Graduation

EnlightenedDespot

Recruit
Banned
My brother called me up while I was about to go on and told me to throw up the U. So I did. The Miami people in the audience loved it. I got dirty looks from others, though.
The bizarre facial expression comes from looking at the video monitor to make sure I nailed it.

Attachments

• theu.jpg
    theu.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 697
Advertisement
Advertisement
My brother called me up while I was about to go on and told me to throw up the U. So I did. The Miami people in the audience loved it. I got dirty looks from others, though.
The bizarre facial expression comes from looking at the video monitor to make sure I nailed it.

Good luck. I never ran into an UF lawyer worth a crap, maybe being a Cane fan will make you a good one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Congratulations my cane brother. Glad to see I'm not the only diehard cane that could not afford entry and had to go the UF route. You are indeed no less of a cane. That education is all that matters. Keep going.

in fairness to him, UF law is the highest ranked in the state. congrats on graduating and now strap up for the worst 2 months of your life

Advertisement
Well done young man!

Advertisement
Back