• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Time to start sending / selling our vaccines abroad

MainLineCane

No More Excuses / Flush ALL the 🤡 Lawyers
Seems we're rapidly approaching the time where all who are wise enough to take the vaccine will have taken it, and those who for whatever reasons refuse to do so and won't.

So be it. Time to move on and do the things that are in our national interests and security.

We should be sending our surplus to countries who cannot afford it and selling it to countries, especially our allies who can afford it. This can build us great goodwill worldwide.

As for our unvaccinated..the saying that you can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink applies. It's unfortunate that misinformation and politics have blinded so many but this is the world we now live in.

We should try to help all those worldwide who value their health and want to be vaccinated against this scourge.

More than enough reliable information about C19 out there, so I won't argue with anyone about their choice, take it, don't take it, it's your life, you deal with the consequences...just saying let's help ( since we can) the multitudes of others out there worldwide who desperately want to be helped but are not fortunate enough to have access to vaccines as we do here

TheEye

In case you didn’t know, he’s Randy Shannon 2.0.
Seems we're rapidly approaching the time where all who are wise enough to take the vaccine will have taken it, and those who for whatever reasons refuse to do so and won't.

So be it. Time to move on and do the things that are in our national interests and security.

We should be sending our surplus to countries who cannot afford it and selling it to countries, especially our allies who can afford it. This can build us great goodwill worldwide.

As for our unvaccinated..the saying that you can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink applies. It's unfortunate that misinformation and politics have blinded so many but this is the world we now live in.

We should try to help all those worldwide who value their health and want to be vaccinated against this scourge.

More than enough reliable information about C19 out there, so I won't argue with anyone about their choice, take it, don't take it, it's your life, you deal with the consequences...just saying let's help ( since we can) the multitudes of others out there worldwide who desperately want to be helped but are not fortunate enough to have access to vaccines as we do here
I thought we were doing this.

mirvin88

All-ACC
I agree with most of your post. But this has nothing to do with my decision not to take the vax.

"It's unfortunate that misinformation and politics have blinded so many but this is the world we now live in."

MainLineCane

No More Excuses / Flush ALL the 🤡 Lawyers
I agree with most of your post. But this has nothing to do with my decision not to take the vax.

"It's unfortunate that misinformation and politics have blinded so many but this is the world we now live in."

Whatever your reason, you'll get no argument from me.

Have a good one

Last edited:

PanteraCanes

Sophomore
We should SELL them yes. But even if we give them away, that won’t buy us any goodwill. Everybody hates America, including half of Americans. It’s past time to stop catering to anyone but ourselves. We are $28 trillion in debt.
Yeah. We donate more than anyone and people still hate us. So I don’t care about good will. I agree with stuff that will expire we can give away so others can use. Should be coupled with us lowering our buying for what is desirable to use. If people want to help other places feel free to donate yourself. Don’t force future generations to pay for it.