NBA Til the bitter end, right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at ANYONE comparing this Clown *** to Jordan....Even in the Bulls darkest days, you didn't see MJ act like this receding Hairline Clown....

Guys like shaq and Barkley could teach him a few things.

He has never been, nor will ever be MJ which is perhaps why he acts how he does.

In full disclosure I have never liked him and liked him a lot less recently because of his bogus and self serving views, but regardless you don't leave the court early. Perhaps it was an injury and he was seeking early treatment and if so that is fine there wasn't much left to see.

I could be wrong but to me MJ made everyone around him better and LJ needs great players around him or he runs and recruits people to meet him in a city. Killed basketball imo

Advertisement
LeBron getting bounced on the 32nd anniversary of Tiananmen Square Massacre? June 4th museum was shut down and neither public gatherings nor vigils were allowed this year? Everyone forced to stay home and watch LeBron and he loses in first round?

The world's a funny place sometimes

v9ngkcwzi5t31.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty lame how he raced off the court while the rest of the Lakers players and coaches congratulated the Suns players. Salty bum sore loser. Bet he took it as a grievous offense how Booker dunked at the end. But it's ok for him to flop and flail and showboat whenever he wants.

Advertisement
Back