Thomas Davis Commits!!!!

Advertisement
Who was the poster that called out his father and got banned for it? Guess he was right.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
I got hammered by a couple of posters for mentioning the fact that if the SEC offered he would bolt. I hate the SEC and not all kids wanna play in the conference. But when the father mentioned Georgia being their favorite school, it made me think. This isn’t my first rodeo seeing this type of thing with respect to the dad posting, the kid adding offers, and wonder if this was gonna stick. With that said, we continue to be on fire, spots are filling up, and it’s not a shock the dad is on another board enjoying the process. Either way, i wish the kid luck. Especially when Lewis looks intrigued by Miami 🙌

I like the kid, but if he is closer to 6'0 that's a major turn off. Hopefully, Ivins was a little wrong in his evaluations, becuase if he is anywhere between 6'2-6'2.5, then I think he would be a beast at the DE position and I would love to have him. He has a high motor, very strong hands, good athlecticism, and technique.

Don’t be too mean he could still end up a cane. If he pushes commitment back then who knows....
Curious if he’s viewed as a plan B level recruit

I know his dad might still lurk here but I mean it’s the reality that might be plausible if he maybe wanted to commit but was told to wait till... 1,) the board cleared in front of him... or 2) that his commitment would only be taken if he agreed to no other visits/squashing other suitors

Advertisement
Curious if he’s viewed as a plan B level recruit

I know his dad might still lurk here but I mean it’s the reality that might be plausible if he maybe wanted to commit but was told to wait till... 1,) the board cleared in front of him... or 2) that his commitment would only be taken if he agreed to no other visits/squashing other suitors

I don’t think he’s a plan b unless say a sapp wanted in, the staff absolutely loves him. He’s explosive *** **** off the edge and is perfect for this scheme. It would be odd to be so crazy about a player then suddenly drop him down to a plan b.

He might have been a Cane lock, and we might have backed off. Dad might be a little understandably heartbroken. Just saying there are a few different possible scenarios, some of which are no fault of the kid or his family.

Nah
Why I say this is because his pops said that the kid may commit to a school and decommit and it’s up to him if he has a change of heart or a whatever or if he’s feeling a new school. That’s when I knew he was trollin and looking for the next offer. I would not tell anyone how to raise their children but that is NOT a good way to raise a child. You should be telling him to be a man of his word and that he should not commit until he is sure that is the school he wants to go to. That’s across all facets of life, whether it be a school or a woman, or whatever. Should be teaching your son honor.

when I first saw his film i got a Hugh Douglas vibe. He was also a 6 ft type kid. I just never believe a kid is ours until the ink is dry. I like Davis, and just because the dad dated us for a minute and found another lady doesn’t mean the kid now isn’t talented. Playas play boys 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back