This site needs an *****

Really, all other schools fans are above this? Just Miami fans? Everyone else just cheers mindlessly and withholds all comments and opinions? And you are above the fray as well? Super fan extraordinaire!
All fans for every team do it, I think it's just amplified at Miami whether the team is doing good or bad.

Advertisement

This forum should never be considered too seriously. Many members are clueless about Canes football. Their agenda is to post vacuous messages that “stir the pot” and get reactions from many members. One should discount the BS that appears on cis until we get close to August 24. Until that date, treat this forum as basic entertainment and most posts as folderol.

Advertisement
After a glorified scrimmage every other thread is some moron trying to dunk on our own team?!?!

Beats anything I’ve ever seen.
This is the type of post we have seen since 04 when we look meh in the spring. Crying about fans ffs.

Advertisement
Really, all other schools fans are above this? Just Miami fans? Everyone else just cheers mindlessly and withholds all comments and opinions? And you are above the fray as well? Super fan extraordinaire!
This is a Miami fan board. I don't know nor do I care about other fans. Go kill yourself over some scrimmage results now.

The doucherockets that come on here and run down the team are just trolls looking for something to cut and paste back on their gator and nole boards.

See how demoralized their fans are? They know we're gonna kick their ***.

After a glorified scrimmage every other thread is some moron trying to dunk on our own team?!?!

Beats anything I’ve ever seen.
I enjoyed the clips from the scrimmage. Offense looks multiple. We have at least 2 QBs that can effectively run the system (Williams & Perry). We had young guys stepping up their games (Nesta, Gil, Ivey, Bethel, Payton). I am rather happy where things are at considering it's spring and we haven't had the Spring game yet.

Advertisement
Too many fans here expect these qbs and the offense to transform into superstars overnight which anyone with a brain or common sense knows it doesn't happen like that.What's so sad about it is fans act like the offense didn't have any shortfalls of any weaknesses.so some here better take off the blinders and quit the koolaid.after watching this practice gonna take enos and co awhile to get the kinks out of it.if fans here are smart they'll have some patience and allow Diaz and enos some time to get it worked out before you try to run them out of town.

Chicken_6d10af_656029.gif

Go Canes
Report that animal cruelty!
This forum should never be considered too seriously. Many members are clueless about Canes football. Their agenda is to post vacuous messages that “stir the pot” and get reactions from many members. One should discount the BS that appears on cis until we get close to August 24. Until that date, treat this forum as basic entertainment and most posts as folderol.
What breed of dog does everybody have?

Advertisement
I was sitting by a group of guys who proclaimed Cam is elite off of one run and DJ is just a complimentary back....off of one run!!!! Later they were trying to figure out which side of Traz they were on and concluded due to facing east, they were in the east stands. And every stadium is built with the visitor side facing west. Wtf?!?!
Which way is Mecca?

Advertisement
Back