This site needs an *****

Advertisement
Biggest concern continues to be the o line and now injuries. What else is there to say? We’re either of you out there yesterday?

After a glorified scrimmage every other thread is some moron trying to dunk on our own team?!?!

Beats anything I’ve ever seen.
Chicken_6d10af_656029.gif

Go Canes

Most of these guys were emboldened by their peers from A&E’s series “Born This Way.” They now think they can be slow adult stars too by spewing whatever undeveloped “thought” comes to their mind.

It’s become a sort of slow adult rap battle in here with the loudest voices being the most garbled.

Advertisement
I was sitting by a group of guys who proclaimed Cam is elite off of one run and DJ is just a complimentary back....off of one run!!!! Later they were trying to figure out which side of Traz they were on and concluded due to facing east, they were in the east stands. And every stadium is built with the visitor side facing west. Wtf?!?!

Advertisement
I was sitting by a group of guys who proclaimed Cam is elite off of one run and DJ is just a complimentary back....off of one run!!!! Later they were trying to figure out which side of Traz they were on and concluded due to facing east, they were in the east stands. And every stadium is built with the visitor side facing west. Wtf?!?!
Those are the type of people that collectively make the world dumber. As you catch their conversations you lose brains cells at an alarming rate.

It is hilarious how people can jump to so many conclusions after a scrimmage.
I’ll say first I was there and watched Tate play poorly but this cat on state of the u has declared the race over for Tate. If that’s his opinion state this is just my opinion. However it is not over and we don’t want it to be over. We want all three kids to play at a high level and the winner to be really good.

Advertisement
It's been a wash, rinse, repeat cycle I've noticed with Miami fans for a while now. Everyone wants to **** on the team or players to hedge their bets. That way if player x doesn't pan out they can beat their hairless bird chests online. But it's a free public forum so these idiots are to be expected.

Advertisement
I dunno. I find one can usually arrive at the strongest conclusions from a scrimmage in early April that they (along with 98% of this site) didn't attend. It's kinda like preseason NFL games. If you can't make ironclad judgments after that 1st tilt in early August then you just don't know football.

It's been a wash, rinse, repeat cycle I've noticed with Miami fans for a while now. Everyone wants to **** on the team or players to hedge their bets. That way if player x doesn't pan out they can beat their hairless bird chests online. But it's a free public forum so these idiots are to be expected.
Really, all other schools fans are above this? Just Miami fans? Everyone else just cheers mindlessly and withholds all comments and opinions? And you are above the fray as well? Super fan extraordinaire!

I’ll say first I was there and watched Tate play poorly but this cat on state of the u has declared the race over for Tate. If that’s his opinion state this is just my opinion. However it is not over and we don’t want it to be over. We want all three kids to play at a high level and the winner to be really good.

he looked awful but its a bad day for all we know since that's our first look at him. he could easily come out and light it up next weekend. maybe there were some nerves playing in front of a canes crowd for the first time. who knows? point is, that it isnt over and the best part is that all these guys continue to be in the thick of the race to have the best and most capable QB win the job.

Advertisement
Back