This **** is funny

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
IMG_6376.jpg

This is hilarious. The guy who said the other guy could never play corner in college is watching that guy play corner in the NFL.

.......Annndd he's a position coach now.

Advertisement
I almost didn't recognize the position coach without a tie on.

Advertisement
Who gives a **** about a Wilson? And that's illegal hands to the face. Golden was a tramp but f this b**ch!

This won't be the last time he watches somebody that he didn't recruit. I can think of 2 or 3 more guys off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more.

Advertisement
He cost us big time.....now that family hates miami like its the schools fault. Im pretty sure they will never invite Coach Wilson to a Paradise camp ever again

Advertisement
I don't wish bad on anyone except goldie and that other narcissist. Expert evaluations, player development and scheme is what I love about the current staff. The previous regime didn't have any of those characteristics.

Advertisement
He cost us big time.....now that family hates miami like its the schools fault. Im pretty sure they will never invite Coach Wilson to a Paradise camp ever again

At this point it's on that family. The new staff did a lot to work with them and that family back stabbed at every turn. The father got free education through Miami. Even after his career was over. I don't know who hired him as a coach at his school he is at now but I would be pretty sure the former head coach had a big say. That former head coach is on this staff. probably also recommended him to be moved to the head coach vacancy. Invited him to coach at the premier event. Then promoted the sons commitment video, which they probably lied about where it was for. So he would be nothing right now without this university and its current staff. He still proceeds to send hate and lies. No excuses left for that family to act this way. They are just trash.

On top of that the family is lying to the players on the highschool team. One of our freshmen from there even mentioned it.

Isn't there something about him mentoring a kid until that kid committed to Miami then he dropped the kid like a bad habit? Yeah, total trash.

At this point it's on that family. The new staff did a lot to work with them and that family back stabbed at every turn. The father got free education through Miami. Even after his career was over. I don't know who hired him as a coach at his school he is at now but I would be pretty sure the former head coach had a big say. That former head coach is on this staff. probably also recommended him to be moved to the head coach vacancy. Invited him to coach at the premier event. Then promoted the sons commitment video, which they probably lied about where it was for. So he would be nothing right now without this university and its current staff. He still proceeds to send hate and lies. No excuses left for that family to act this way. They are just trash.

On top of that the family is lying to the players on the highschool team. One of our freshmen from there even mentioned it.

Isn't there something about him mentoring a kid until that kid committed to Miami then he dropped the kid like a bad habit? Yeah, total trash.

Yeah chad Wilson is a pos, you can blame golden all you for want for the Quincy debacle as he should because the sh*t was dumb af.... but with Marco after Miami showed that we had competent coaches now and the kids former coach mike rumph who im sure he had a good relationship. For you to allow your kid to say that rumph won't develop him pretty much is disrespectful af and a slap in the face to rumph.... now look who is coaching his son, Corey bell now who in the **** has he produced?.... on top of that he lets his kid disrespect his alma mater every chance he gets. He ain't no cane, fvck him

Last edited:
Thanks Brock. That reminded me about the DB coach all their recruits talking about wanting to work with who left for the NFL while the ink was drying on their commitment letters. So either the wilsons prize university lied to them about that same coach going to be there or the wilsons helped spreads lies to hook the other dbs and players. I doubt UF trust them enough to tell them the truth while lying to the rest. So they got back stabbed and still begging for more.

Yeah chad Wilson is a pos, you can blame golden all you for want for the Quincy debacle as he should because the sh*t was dumb af.... but with Marco after Miami showed that we had competent coaches now and the kids former coach mike rumph who im sure he had a good relationship. For you to allow your kid to say that rumph won't develop him pretty much is disrespectful af and a slap in the face to rumph.... now look who is coaching his son, Corey bell now who in the **** has he produced?.... on top of that he lets his kid disrespect his alma mater every chance he gets. He ain't no cane, fvck him

Chad is like a black dude who went to every Black Lives Matter meeting and switched to KKK...........how u went to a college and root for another college and send your kids to that college especially a rival.

Advertisement
Back