This is why you don’t declare early...

Advertisement
Advertisement
There about to get $$$ bigtime.

Where is there?

“They’re” already got played, if you believe they aren’t already getting paid to stay at Clem$on. They were already first rounders when they stayed. Now one of them has a steroid suspension and the rest of them just played a full season “for free” when they could have been playing in the NFL for millions and been one year closer to “their” second contracts.

But yeah, slides and Jesus are why they stayed.

Where is there?

“They’re” already got played, if you believe they aren’t already getting paid to stay at Clem$on. They were already first rounders when they stayed. Now one of them has a steroid suspension and the rest of them just played a full season “for free” when they could have been playing in the NFL for millions and been one year closer to “their” second contracts.

They wanted to win, which ultimately cost them a couple million. Wish we had more kids with this mentality(looking at you joe Jackson)

Advertisement
Where is there?

Actually that would be THEY’VE already gotten paid.....just keeping you straight Doc.

They wanted to win, which ultimately cost them a couple million. Wish we had more kids with this mentality(looking at you joe Jackson)

I agree, but I don’t blame Joe at all. Proud of what he achieved here and proud of what I think and hope he’ll achieve in the NFL and the rest of his life.

Ultimately. I want a team where sure fire first rounders better go pro at their first opportunity because they’re going to lose PT to the class behind them if they don’t go.

What we witnessed tonight is an abomination to the sport.

Advertisement
I agree, but I don’t blame Joe at all. Proud of what he achieved here and proud of what I think and hope he’ll achieve in the NFL and the rest of his life.

Ultimately. I want a team where sure fire first rounders better go pro at their first opportunity because they’re going to lose PT to the class behind them if they don’t go.

What we witnessed tonight is an abomination to the sport.

I’m always happy for our guys, but one more big year and he would have proabably been a first rounder. And I agree we need to tool up like an alabama and Clemson bit that is going to take time with our current roster and the dud class this year. We have to hope we hit on most last years class(lingard, hall, frierson, Ivey, Pope, Hightower,reed, scaife,nesta, Rousseau, blades) and some of our offensive underperforners(especially on the offensive line) play better with the new coaching staff. Hate what the kid did but would have been nice to have Jeff Thomas next next year.

I’m always happy for our guys, but one more big year and he would have proabably been a first rounder. And I agree we need to tool up like an alabama and Clemson bit that is going to take time with our current roster and the dud class this year. We have to hope we hit on most last years class(lingard, hall, frierson, Ivey, Pope, Hightower,reed, scaife,nesta, Rousseau, blades) and some of our offensive underperforners(especially on the offensive line) play better with the new coaching staff. Hate what the kid did but would have been nice to have Jeff Thomas next next year.

We’ll be fine. I’m worried whether we hit on these coaching hires, not whether we have a roster capable of winning the coastal. Playing those two teams tonight is a different story, but the funny thing is, things change with time. Win games, then worry about being “great” later.

12-2 or 11-3 next year would change the feel of things quite a bit. We have the roster to do that. Will we have the coaching?...

We’ll be fine. I’m worried whether we hit on these coaching hires, not whether we have a roster capable of winning the coastal. Playing those two teams tonight is a different story, but the funny thing is, things change with time. Win games, then worry about being “great” later.

12-2 or 11-3 next year would change the feel of things quite a bit. We have the roster to do that. Will we have the coaching?...

Agreed. We need to string together two 10 plus win seasons in a row and the recruiting should take care of itself.

Advertisement
Lol well when you're a winning program and they know they have a shot to go back and win of course they will think twice about it

Actually that would be THEY’VE already gotten paid.....just keeping you straight Doc.

Plus its much easier to stay if you have a multi million dollar insurance policy bought on your behalf... plus the salary isn't half bad too!!

Talk to me about Joe Jackson when we're on the verge of a title. What's the pitch for him to stay? Next year we might overtake Pitt in the coastal for the right to lose 40-10 to Clemson in the ACCCG? Compelling.

Dexter Lawrence hurt his draft stock with the failed drug test. He’ll probably got in 10-20 range now.

Advertisement
Back