NBA This is interesting.

Advertisement
INB4: The next owner of an NBA expansion team will be Chinese. (LOL I hope not)

There is only one black owner in the NBA, which seems kinda off. I hope they give the HG a chance, because they absolutely played a part in bringing people together, even back in the day.

Advertisement
So you’d rather watch guys in speedos fake slap and body slam each other...major pause here if applicable
Regular season NBA ISO ball is one of the worst products in sports. The NBA used to be gritty. There were real rivalries when the players actually hated each other and played like it. This **** now is so watered down and fake. Every superstar is out there being crisis actor anytime they touched. It's embarrassing. It might as well be wrestling.

Regular season NBA ISO ball is one of the worst products in sports. The NBA used to be gritty. There were real rivalries when the players actually hated each other and played like it. This **** now is so watered down and fake. Every superstar is out there being crisis actor anytime they touched. It's embarrassing. It might as well be wrestling.
Right...but your still into grown men in speedos oiled up, fake slapping and body slamming each other...it’s cool if your ***..ive cousin who are ***..in jail..

Advertisement
Right...but your still into grown men in speedos oiled up, fake slapping and body slamming each other...it’s cool if your ***..ive cousin who are ***..in jail..

Homophobia was funny 20 years ago and you've repeatedly tried to force spandex oiled up men into this conversation. Maybe don't?

Homophobia was funny 20 years ago and you've repeatedly tried to force spandex oiled up men into this conversation. Maybe don't?

oh it's still hilarious now

but the nba isn't gonna bother with that, the globetrotters are a show similar to and 1 mix tapes. It's just a show, if their players were good enough thye'd be in the NBA flat out.

It’s still pretty funny tho..I told u I have fam that’s ***..I love them just like I love my Canes family

oh it's still hilarious now

but the nba isn't gonna bother with that, the globetrotters are a show similar to and 1 mix tapes. It's just a show, if their players were good enough thye'd be in the NBA flat out.

Uh, the Globetrotters aren't advocating for their players to play in the NBA, amigo.

They want a path to an expansion team.

Also, not going to happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back