Thick *** thigh and knee pads.. we need to chill.

Advertisement
Its on all of us for opening this piece of **** thread, all of us
AMEN! LOL I cannot believe I got sucked into this garbage of a post. OP is def sporting that pad betwixt his legs. And 3pages? We need fall season to hurry the **** up

thigh and knee pads too **** big just accept it so we can force change
DIwXl_jUIAEAuPO.jpg
You can say that until somebody tackles you and bruise your thighs. Don’t worry bout it. They are very light almost weightless but provides valuable protection. Don’t fall into the NFL trap of not wearing any pads at all.

Advertisement
Obviously the OP is trolling.

Let's say he's not though. They do come in different sizes and types. It is a personal preference thing. If you're serious, I cant help but laugh at the idea that you think the same ones that fit a tiny receiver like Harley got a hulking OL or DL.

Advertisement
Every school in the country uses these knee pads. Some players trim them some but otherwise these are standard. For his thighs he's wearing one of the team issued Adams or McDavid girdles. Adidas makes smaller girdles that we'd also get. When I played I got regular thigh pads and split them open so I could wear just the small plastic shell on the inside

This is what i did and i played OL in college in the mid 2000s. Thomas looks ridiculous b i agree. Deejay Dallas as well..they walking around like Transformers. I actually agree with the OP on this somewhat. Look good, feel good, play good.

Anyone remember the first time wearing a CUP as freshmen with seniors telling you you have to for insurance reasons I said WHAT NOO then agonizing 1/4 way thru first practice in pain , I reached down and threw that dam cup over the fence seniors LTAO .
After that less pads the better , started as a freshmen LMAO in there face later

GOCANES
GOCANES

Anyone remember the first time wearing a CUP as freshmen with seniors telling you you have to for insurance reasons I said WHAT NOO then agonizing 1/4 way thru first practice in pain , I reached down and threw that dam cup over the fence seniors LTAO .
After that less pads the better , started as a freshmen LMAO in there face later

GOCANES
GOCANES
Can't relate, they didn't make cups big enough for me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back