Thick *** thigh and knee pads.. we need to chill.

Advertisement
This is the type of insight I needed to see... so it's basically up to the players to tweak them.... ok cool. Tell them boys to swag it out like u then bc them **** thigh pads look like they would slow u down.
Yeah we got the choice, all of up personal comfort but I know I had a much harder time moving my legs up with those girdles vs tweaking my own thigh pads

This is the type of insight I needed to see... so it's basically up to the players to tweak them.... ok cool. Tell them boys to swag it out like u then bc them **** thigh pads look like they would slow u down.

You spend way too much time looking at dudes hips. You probably go to they gym at 5am so you can watch the senior dry their balls off on the air dryer by the sink.

The bigger the knee pads the better the receiver.

72444001.jpg

Post Malone thick as **** no homo we going to see him rap white iverson in booty shorts! He may bring out the bentley ! He famous!

Advertisement
Its funny as ****. I've been watching football for like 30 years now and i never noticed this sort of thing. Ever. If it's up to players to decide which pads they prefer, I'm going to assume Harley or Thomas is comfortable with them.

Yeah we got the choice, all of up personal comfort but I know I had a much harder time moving my legs up with those girdles vs tweaking my own thigh pads

Lol girdles... wtf plz explain, so do the pads go in the girdle now a days? I haven't played organized football since 1999 so I don't know anything about that.

Lol girdles... wtf plz explain, so do the pads go in the girdle now a days? I haven't played organized football since 1999 so I don't know anything about that.
Lol yes, most girdles come with tight pad already in them nowadays

Advertisement
1523070432835.png
Here's an example of a 5 pad McDavid girdle. They also make a 3 pad version that I wore that is basically a jock strap with the hip and tailbone pads, then I'd put my own thigh pads in the sleeve that built into the actual pants

Advertisement
Anybody ever noticed how the uniforms don't "look" the same from when a recruit wears them on a visit versus when the players wear them in games??

The uniforms themselves are for sure A1. But them **** thigh and knee pads too **** thick... it's like recreation league football type shxt for little league kids. Like when ur mom is overprotective about their sons getting hurt or sumthn.

We got to scale that **** back... it's nothing wrong with wearing them but it don't make no **** sense seeing Mike Harley who is barely 165 pounds wearing the same size thigh and knee pads that's made for a 300lb DT???

Somebody tell Richt, the AD, the equipment staff whoever the fix that **** before the season starts ASAP.

I can't describe how much I think you suck right now.

Weight, knee pads, & crank pictures. We should be shut down. Although all of that combined isn’t nearly as ghey as Marrero.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back