The Ringer 500 and position ranks

Advertisement
not bad i like the way the database is set up and when you click on the individual player i enjoy the in depth information it provides you on the Recruit as well as a prediction of commit

not bad i like the way the database is set up and when you click on the individual player i enjoy the in depth information it provides you on the Recruit as well as a prediction of commit

Thanks.

Still a lot of them missing info but well be working on them harder now that the actual rankings are complete.

always liked the insight from the ringer guys...just wished it got more users/updates

Advertisement
I like reading brittle's opinions. Dude needs to post here more often. Thanks for the link.

i was thinking the same thing.. if we kin pull off a few upsets and some young guys shine. That will give us an edge recruiting wise. interesting rankings though.

Advertisement
It is also really early. The summer eval periods and there senior seasons will shake up the list. And I love that they are making predictions this far out...not because it matters but because they have the balls to do it, unlike the other sites who wait until a week before signing day and still get it wrong.

Advertisement
It is also really early. The summer eval periods and there senior seasons will shake up the list. And I love that they are making predictions this far out...not because it matters but because they have the balls to do it, unlike the other sites who wait until a week before signing day and still get it wrong.

I agree. I wasn't meaning to criticize in any way just saying these early lists are **** near impossible to put together, especially when you start talking the whole country. But it's always nice to see some names compiled.

Advertisement
Back