The refs were on our side ******** Fsuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAKE Chip Brierre

Band
Banned
that false flag by the ref on Berrio's PR which set up the first TD and the catalyst for our offense, was an egregious call on the ref.

also, langham was down before ball crossed plane but the line judge missed the call.

regardless, i'm happy to see bad calls go our way for once.

Advertisement
that false flag by the ref on Berrio's PR which set up the first TD and the catalyst for our offense, was an egregious call on the ref.

also, langham was down before ball crossed plane but the line judge missed the call.

Go back to your Nole Board with your tail up your ***.

Advertisement

First of all the official made an honest mistake.He grabbed for his beanbag but grabbed his flag by mistake.

Langham was over when his knee hit.The ball was across the goal line and that’s all that matters so go crawl back under you rock...

The refs did everything they could to give the game to your Noles

Go suck a **** and cry OP

Usually not one to jump on a poster, but why even post this?

PR flag - who cares, not our problem and from the replay FSU players didn't "stop playing" because of the flag.

Langham knee - the play was called a touchdown, and unless you had a camera angle none of us had, there was not enough evidence to change the call on the field, thus why the ref said "stands" and not "confirmed".

Anyways...
giphy.jpg

Advertisement
The announcers didn’t help with their bull**** about how that flag on Berrios’ return might have made some FSUCK players stop. As a player, you don’t stop because a flag is thrown during a play, because you don’t know who the flag was thrown on. You never assume it’s on the other team, you finish the ******* play and find out after. FSuck didn’t stop at all. They got blocked and Berrios beat them to the edge.

I can assure you, that Langham’s play would be called a TD by the goal line official every time. In regular speed, from 6 feet away from the play, every official in the country calls that a TD. Sure, in slow motion from a dozen different angles, it’s hard to tell either way. But that’s called TD, live in regular speed, every time.

Yeah sure, they fumbled on third down before their touchdown, no call no review. Refs on our side thou lol

What a fūcking troll.

The touchdown call, at worst, was knee touching ground and ball crossing the plane at the same time.

Only a fūcking moron would say that was a bad call, and there was nothing AT ALL for it to be overturned.

Stick to shopping for clothes and drinking cosmos with your girlfriends

It wasn’t a “false flag”. He threw the flag by accident instead of the yard marker
There was no angle that showed Langham down before breaking the plane
FSU OL was blatantly holding all game long and only called for it once (I believe)
Thomas should have been called for targeting on the play where Rosier’s helmet came off
Go **** yourself

Advertisement
No targeting call on Mathew Thomas when he knocks the helmet off. What kinda dope you smoking OP?

I now have the same feeling your parents do whenever you open your mouth.....disappointment and regret for hearing your words...this post is made of things that missing chromosomes lead to...your entire family should drink bleach to cleanse themselves of the stupidity that they have stricken the world with

Please take this bullsh*t post back to Warchant.

The refs missed at least 6 FSU holds, five on Joe Joseph alone. And at worst, Langham crossed the plane coincidental with his knee touching the ground.

Touchdown.

Advertisement
Don't get sucked in guys.
This loss is killing him.

CANES WIN!

The decision not to call an obvious targeting by Thomas and all the ignored holding penalties by the FSU O-Line are clear signs of an anti-FSU conspiracy.

OP must have missed our DL getting held all fuggin game.

What about Thomas getting away with targeting on Malik Da Legend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back