The refs were on our side ******** Fsuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5614.jpg

Advertisement
that false flag by the ref on Berrio's PR which set up the first TD and the catalyst for our offense, was an egregious call on the ref.

also, langham was down before ball crossed plane but the line judge missed the call.

regardless, i'm happy to see bad calls go our way for once.

How does a flag help us ? The flag could've been on them dumb as s. Nobody quits playing because a flag is thrown, even though he meant the bean bag.

How about the fumble they didn't call? Or the targeting they didn't call? The 30 holds by their db's? They were literally undressing the wr's. The bs face mask on Bb?

If anyone was f'd it was UM.

Oh and eat a **** troll

Last edited:
Yeah sure, they fumbled on third down before their touchdown, no call no review. Refs on our side thou lol

**** sure was a fumble. You can tell he immediately turns around and starts looking for the ball as soon as he gets hit.

I like the lack of a targeting call on the QB where his helmet gets knocked off.

The one that got to me was the stiff arm by Berrios that got called a 15 yard face mask. I was like, are fuggin kidding me...

Advertisement
Yes The D Line was getting held all the time. Also Thomas should have been tossed.

OP sounds like Hillary Clinton

No one stops playing for a flag. They stop playing for a whistle. Now go relearn the rules of football before you post again.

Last edited:
LMFAO...we got gang raped by the officials today so bad I expected the last review to go against us too...glad they got one right, especially that one. Missed targeting, tons of missed him holding calls...if Jimbo was on our sideline, he has a coronary and is disputing the game with ACC office. Aberration.

Advertisement
[TWEET]916802948436582400[/TWEET]
That go ahead last td by fsu in the 4th shouldn’t have happened. They cheated us. Jackson ripped the ball out before far before the whistle was blown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back