The " Pandemic Virus " Is A Fraud

tcgrad1014

All-ACC
Virus kills like crazy-> everybody freaks out calls for action

Action taken lessens impact of virus-> everybody claims it was all a hoax

Brilliance at every corner
"Virus kills like crazy" sounds like a NYT headline. Here's the thing though...it doesn't.

I guess I need to keep repeating this. If you are elderly you are at heightened risk. If you have comorbidities you are heightened risk. If you are elderly with comorbidities, you have a big problem (hence nursing homes throughout the country are getting ravaged by C19). If you are a healthy adult under age 60, you have about the same chance of dying from the flu as you do of C19. If you are a child/baby, you have a much higher chance of dying from the flu than from C19. This data is the same if you socially distance or don't.

Also, every small scale antibody study that has been released (and there have been several now) confirm that C19 is much more widespread (maybe as much as 80x more) than the testing numbers indicate. So keeping everybody locked up might not actually be accomplishing much.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Mike6094

Freshman
"Virus kills like crazy" sounds like a NYT headline. Here's the thing though...it doesn't.

I guess I need to keep repeating this. If you are elderly you are at heightened risk. If you have comorbidities you are heightened risk. If you are elderly with comorbidities, you have a big problem (hence nursing homes throughout the country are getting ravaged by C19). If you are a healthy adult under age 60, you have about the same chance of dying from the flu as you do of C19. If you are a child/baby, you have a much higher chance of dying from the flu than from C19. This data is the same if you socially distance or don't.

Also, every small scale antibody study that has been released (and there have been several now) confirm that C19 is much more widespread (maybe as much as 80x more) than the testing numbers indicate. So keeping everybody locked up might not actually be accomplishing much.

Hope that clears it up for you.
Huh? You need to watch this to see how deadly this virus is and will continue to be. Especially if the country opens up too soon