The Opening- WR/CB 1 on 1s (with names)

View as article
Advertisement
The only difference I see with Mike Harley and Trevon grimes is Trevon is 6'4 and mike's 5'10....

Nice video with in depth covererage not just showing top plays based off ****. Also, I agree Samuels made it look easy out there.....looks like he shut Grimes down!

Harley looks like a super tough cover with his elite shiftyness.....a cross between dorsett and rashad greene. would be a productive slot WR here.

IMO, Blades and Juedy are decent, nothing special. Samuels looks like the real deal. Assuming he's a Nole?

Advertisement
jeudy is elite, kid looks fluent in his routes and has the speed to burn

bandy and samuels looked liked the 2 best out there, samuels locked down grimes and bandy was always in the right position to make the play, bandy should have a offer smh

IMO, Blades and Juedy are decent, nothing special. Samuels looks like the real deal. Assuming he's a Nole?

Semi agree w this; I like Jeudy's game....baby Blades seems to have undisciplined technique right now, but good closing speed; however, b/c of his technique, from what I've seen so far, he's out of place getting beat by 1/2 to 1 step.

Carmoni Green jumped off the video. Man's body, long arms, confident, used his size well. He looks like a take to me.

Advertisement
Mike Hartley is a monster.
I couldn't tell how good jeudy is because they played 10 yards off every time he was up and he'd just run a slant.
Also is there any way we can get Samuel?

Jeudy looked great, but nothing like what he's been made out to be (best WR in the country BS). Bandy, eh, i was expecting to be blown away and wasn't. No wonder NONE of the big 3 offered this kid.

Harley looked tremendously underrated. Not a dime's worth of difference between him and Emmanuel Greene. Same with Carmoni Green. ****.

Lots of shirt grabbing by Bandy and a few of his plays were against kids I didn't seem to recognize as legit ballers????. Samuels looked very good against a top prospect. The staff needs to go after him hard a win vs FSU could change mind sets across the board. These kids live in the moment!

Lots of shirt grabbing by Bandy and a few of his plays were against kids I didn't seem to recognize as legit ballers????. Samuels looked very good against a top prospect. The staff needs to go after him hard a win vs FSU could change mind sets across the board. These kids live in the moment!
His dad's an FSU legacy...

Advertisement
Jeudy is not as good as this board makes him seem. Not even close to Cooper, Ridley or Coley as elite receiver prospects. Not as good as A. Richards. I like Harley and Green though.

His dad's an FSU legacy...
I know, but he claims the need for more U interest. After all hes local it won't hurt to try.

Advertisement
Gamble is a stud.

His official measurements were 6'4" 216 and ran a 4.06 20 yard shuttle.

Great numbers.

Jeudy looked great, but nothing like what he's been made out to be (best WR in the country BS). Bandy, eh, i was expecting to be blown away and wasn't. No wonder NONE of the big 3 offered this kid.

Harley looked tremendously underrated. Not a dime's worth of difference between him and Emmanuel Greene. Same with Carmoni Green. ****.

Agree about Jeudy, I was disappointed after watching his film, especially after all the hype. Harley looks very impressive

Advertisement
Back