The Mullen guys come in and take your beating

Dude he lost Ingraham Nunn and Neal

ITS OVER if u dont get those kids........................ITS OVER trust me ITS OVER

Exactly he still has work to do. Nunn isn't gone yet, but we're going to lose nearly every recruit to Alabama still. Their biggest fault in recruiting is not having good backup plans.

Advertisement
alonzo-mourning-gif-4.gif

Kentucky is a basketball school...so doing what they are doing is impressive (whether that can do it consistently remains to be seen). They actually have to build a program, whereas UM has to just change up some things and we can’t even do that right.

We are clearly over simplifying this. If Richt rarely lost more than 3 games a season and comes to Miami and loses 5 (or more) in year 3, there is a problem. It isn't hiring Butch's coordinator (Coker) or a guy who knows the area (Shannon) or a coach turning around a bad program (Golden) or a coach from the SEC with a winning record (Richt.)

Please tell me what we need to look for in the next coach to GUARANTEE a National Championship, because I still haven't seen anything to make me think otherwise. So far I can put any and every coaching prospect into one of these other categories.

Not at all. I’ve made no excuses. If you were smarter you’d just take your “L”. You lost dude. You made a stupid comment and you’re not man enough to own up to it.

Tennessee is not a dumpster fire.

Screenshot at Nov 25 08-47-22.png

Last place in SEC East. 2-6 in conference, 5-7 overall. Home for the holidays. Dumpster fire. See you next year.

Advertisement
How many conference titles has he won? Isn't that the benchmark the Leach haters use.

On December 26, 2016, Mullen made SEC history when he became the first football coach in conference history to win a bowl game and still finish with a losing record on the season; Mississippi State finished the season with a 6–7 mark

Learned management from Urban. Orchestrated those offenses in the Tebow era. Had Mississippi state very respectful in the toughest division in the sport. What leg were Mullen haters standing on?

Advertisement
You sure are stupid.

Last place in the SEC EAST with a first year coach, beating top-15, KY; and an Auburn squad that started the season top 10? After having to dig out from Butch Jones era? And with a prospective class ranked at #15?

I’d say you don’t understand context, but it’s more obvious that you don’t understand college football.

I’m embarrassed for you.

I'm embarrassed how difficult it is for you to form an argument that isn't circular. We were arguing in the first place that Tennessee (a dumpster fire program) beat Kentucky, proving that Kentucky isn't a good team. You don't prove that point by saying that Tennessee is not a dumpster fire program because they beat Kentucky.

You said a team that's in last place and will be home for the bowl season needs to dig out from an "era" when they had the #7 (2014), #4 (2015), #14 (2016) and #17 (2017) recruiting classes. How does that equal 5-7 and last place in a division with Vandy, Missouri, South Carolina and Kentucky? You're really congratulating them because Auburn started the season in the top 10? Guess who was ranked above Auburn in the preseason? Miami. Are you going to congratulate Duke and Virginia? How in the world could you call anyone else stupid when nothing you say makes any sense?

I'm embarrassed how difficult it is for you to form an argument that isn't circular. We were arguing in the first place that Tennessee (a dumpster fire program) beat Kentucky, proving that Kentucky isn't a good team. You don't prove that point by saying that Tennessee is not a dumpster fire program because they beat Kentucky.

You said a team that's in last place and will be home for the bowl season needs to dig out from an "era" when they had the #7 (2014), #4 (2015), #14 (2016) and #17 (2017) recruiting classes. How does that equal 5-7 and last place in a division with Vandy, Missouri, South Carolina and Kentucky? You're really congratulating them because Auburn started the season in the top 10? Guess who was ranked above Auburn in the preseason? Miami. Are you going to congratulate Duke and Virginia? How in the world could you call anyone else stupid when nothing you say
Some people don't realize some things can't be turned around overnight.

Advertisement
hes done a good job, and hes another one that understands that to rebuild a styruggling program with a struggling offense 1st order of business is the Oline and Qb. having said that manny would give their elementary offense big time problems with this years personnel the questions would be whether our O and ST's would not lose the game

Advertisement
If we had hired Mullen instead of Golden we would already have a couple more rings.

Hes a good coach and the Gators will be a national factor again soon.

You could say we would have been better than with Golden but there is nothing Mullen has ever done as a HC that says he would have won multiple rings here let alone 1. Absolutely nothing.

- KY isn’t a good team? That’s stupid. They’re a better team right now than probably all but 4 teams in the ACC. Same goes for Missouri, Auburn and South Carolina.
- Newsflash! Miami, you know that team that was ranked ahead of Auburn in the preseason … could’ve just as easily have been 11-1. Miami, like Auburn, are better teams than the football they’ve played this year. They’re not dumpster fires. But you can’t see the difference so …
- recruiting classes have to be developed, if they didn’t, Miami would have been Coastal champions every year.

Face it, you, like too many other posters at CIS, love to circle jerk about who can coach or which team is a “dumpster fire”, or whatever reflexive “groupthink” you can regurgitate rather than actually watch the games and try to understand what you see.

My comments about your particular inability to discern egregiously poor performing college football teams still stands.

Thank you for stating your opinion again.

Thank you for admitting you're congratulating Duke and Virginia.

Thank you for proving your "but TN has a top 15 incoming recruiting class" was a point that even you don't agree with.

Why are Miami fans slurping Dan Mullen’s for having the same level of success his 1st year at Florida that Mark Richt had at Miami?? But y’all hate Mark Richt though 🤔🤔

By that logic Miami is still a national championship team since that is in Miami’s past. Yes, that’s equally as stupid as going to another season to talk about a team. You lose all credibility writing something with such an utter lack of understanding of college football. Tennessee is a dumpster fire? Stupid. TN was a dumpster fire. They’re showing an ability to play football. Something 10-13 of the ACC teams can’t say.

Sucking ACC **** doesn’t make you more of a Miami fan.

Somebody get this boy to finally take his L.

Advertisement
Back