The Mike Leach Fan club

Advertisement
I've made this point on here and other message boards in the past. Leach is great if you're at some po-dunk school with no aspirations for anything more than 8 or 9 win seasons. He's proven he can take teams that are bad and make them decent. He DOES NOT have what it takes to make the jump from pretty good to great. Mostly in that he does not care about defense and he can't be bothered to recruit. His defenders say "Look what he's done with the worst recruiting class in the Pac12!!" Well, recruiting is part of the job as a college football coach. It's his staff's fault that they recruit so poorly. I'll give him credit as his gimmick is good enough to make nobody teams relevant but his shtick would wear thin after a bunch of 8-9 win seasons and recruiting classes ranked at the bottom of the ACC if he was at Miami.

The key is Leach NEVER was big on defense and all that. And that's why he will continue to be an average head coach and what not.

Advertisement
This is real world shlt and sad. Doesn’t belong here. Not a joking matter. What were you thinking? Delete your post.

Advertisement
It was a stupid comment and you don’t even have the spine to admit it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back