The incompetence continues

Jaromir Jagr

Senior
Banned
First of all, we're down to Pitt 5-2. Shocking, I know.

Morris/DiMare-era ***** ups on the day:

Top 1st: runner picked off
Top 1st: runner thrown out trying to steal
Top 2nd: bases loaded, one out...strikeout, groundout
Bottom 2nd: error with a man on and no outs
Bottom 2nd: allowed double steal
Bottom 2nd: hit batter
Bottom 2nd: allowed three-run triple
Bottom 2nd: walk, followed by wild pitch, followed by two-run single
Top 4th: Bases loaded, no outs...Gali manages a lame groundout RBI, then the next two guys strike out

And that's where we stand right now. This is your 2017 Miami Hurricane squad.

The sad thing is that the "haters" actually tried to have some optimism. I laid out what it would take to get an at-large bid. But this team continues to be worse than they were the day before.

Advertisement
Update: Now down 8-2 in the bottom of the 6th.

Make that 10-2.

Have the players given up on the staff?

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but Morris gotta go man... Idk who we get to replace him, but he gotta go.

This season has been nothing but abysmal.

We won game 2 1-0 to snap a 3 game losing streak. In case you are wondering we are toast tournament wise. At this point finishing over .500 would be a miracle.

Advertisement
frodo.gif

I'm sorry, but Morris gotta go man... Idk who we get to replace him, but he gotta go.

This season has been nothing but abysmal.

It's going to be the guy under him named Gino Dimare. The baseball incompetent that recruited these player onto the team

This baseball program should be dropped. Obviously, the administration will not do anything to improve the situation since it plans to just hire a big donor's son (Nepotism, anyone?)to replace the worn out and helpless Gomer. Where's that plane? It should have been flying the first time this dumpster fire lost to FGCU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We're going to win today.

Took 2 of 3 from Pitt.

In a normal year we could say that it's fine to get out of a crappy northern town with a series win. After the losses to Duke and FGCU, though, this needed to be a sweep. We've really given ourselves zero margin for error at this point.

We're going to win today.

Took 2 of 3 from Pitt.

In a normal year we could say that it's fine to get out of a crappy northern town with a series win. After the losses to Duke and FGCU, though, this needed to be a sweep. We've really given ourselves zero margin for error at this point.

Would you say we need to sweep FSU?

Just posted another thread with my thoughts on that. I don't think a sweep is necessary. 2 of 3 would give us life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU will bury us.

lol time out their season hasn't exactly been quality either, they make a lot of errors

This. FSU isn't any kind of national championship threat either. With their remaining schedule they are no lock for the post-season.

And being that they have second longest streak for postseason it would be great to see them end their streak too

FSU has a borderline RPI for an at large bid right now. Basically the only thing we have left to play for is schadenfreude. If we can somehow win our series against them, their streak goes from in some trouble to in big trouble. Other than us, they have an extremely difficult remaining ACC schedule, with 2 more against 4 RPI Clemson, 9 RPI UVA, 11 RPI Wake, and 5 RPI Louisville.

Still, I give us a chance between slim and none of winning the FSU series.

This baseball program should be dropped. Obviously, the administration will not do anything to improve the situation since it plans to just hire a big donor's son (Nepotism, anyone?)to replace the worn out and helpless Gomer. Where's that plane? It should have been flying the first time this dumpster fire lost to FGCU.

Congrats on one of the dumbest things posted on the site in quite a while. Any point you're attempting to make loses all credibility when you make statements like that.

Advertisement
Back