The Hoggs

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol... the hogs will go after leach.....

i dont see arkansas giving Leach or Golden a look. They will hire a big time coach, and right now, to the real life college football world, neither of those names are "big time" as of right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I disagree on Golden, he's not in the top group but he's in the next. Arkansas will not be able to hire a coach in that top group.

They should just hire Davis. His resume is long enough in my opinion to justify the hiring. Amazing how associating yourself with one bad apple can take you down.

Advertisement
Its a miracle the Hogs scored the Olive Garden to begin with. They are NOT the type of program that can get a major name. They either will get a salty recycle or an upandcommer.

There will be an interim coach for this season...unless he can land a big time coach within the next couple of weeks.

There is no way Jeff Long will go after Gus, he will go much larger.

Over $40m in active upgrades on campus that must be paid for and going back to 7-8 win seasons won't pay very well. At the time of Nutt's firing, no one expected to land a name like BP even with his baggage.

Jeff will have a blank check this time around. It wouldn't suprise me if he doesn't go NFL route in some capacity.

Advertisement
Back