THE HARD TRUTH ABOUT THE TEAM OUR COACH AND FUTURE..........POSITIVE

First ill start by apologizing for bad grammar and sentence structure punctuation etc etc.

OK that's out of the way now the defense starting in the secondary VT & RAY
both have the same weakness SEVERE lack of range or to put it plainly they're slow . Both are decent tacklers ray being a bigger hitter bottom line both are OK at best tacklers.
I would write about their ball skills but because they're so slow they rarely make it to the ball before its caught honestly. The only time they get picks is on TIPPED balls or overthrown passes. That's about it I've never seen one of these two undercutting a Wr for a pick HAVE ANY OF YOU? Slow people don't USUALLY play well in man defense they get exposed ZONE if they're smart they can hide better and maybe excel see RONDE barber & Dre bly.

Now because our safeties have no range they can't be to close to the line to help with the run which is another problem I'll. Get more into in a minute back to the secondary now how does having slow safeties affect your corners well in our case not alot because our corners are so bad not a single playmaker on the roster our coaches play not to get beat i.e playing soft coverages can't have aggressive corners without safety help our coaches no our safeties are to slow to play that type of defense so we play bend don't break. Which means easy reads for opposing qb's which leads to great games for every qb we play against just about. Long story short the only way to fix this is through recruiting can't teach speed in any man defense safety must have range to cover for mistakes we unfortunately don't have this luxury. So lets see what golden brings in..................OK maybe ill turn this into a few post didn't know it would be this long. Next is the linebacker's and offensive defensive line that is our dline lol. Just kidding.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
OK next post as usual I apologize about sentence structure punctuation etc etc etc.

OK now that's out of the way next is our front seven first ill break down the linebackers I
Want do Spence because I'm looking to the future and he's gone after this year. So we got

PERRYMAN first thing I look for is his ability to diagnose plays and attack. For him to be a freshman he's surprisingly pretty good in this aspect already. Next is range he's runs well sideline to sideline and he's a monster when playing downhill. Which all good backers should be he's got good size already at between 217-225 as a freshman. Next is coverage and openfield tackling ability. Because of his height not sure if I'd want him guarding a 6'4+ te but he would do just fine against most backs this kid is a solid piece to our core next year
I didn't put his block shedding ability in their because as of right now were in a 4-3 defense so our tackles should protect the backers SHOULD. Buchanan would be next but coming off major knee surgery he's not gonna be the same after that. Which sucks because that means. We really only have one solid piece going into next year. Which is why BROWN is soooooo important we'd have a great core with brown and perryman. Not sure what Gaines and Cain can do for us they're just TO SLOW and Paul and Johnson are unknowns.
if we get brown OK its gonna be go time for the next 3 years busting heads. Future is bright either way Paul plays with attitude and I just have a great feeling about WITT next #44 lol
Witt can really really run he'll be the fastest backer we have as soon as he gets here.

The defensive line is gonna be fine with Porter and anchoring and forston helping out which is gonna give Vernon and chick alot of one on one next year keeping our linebacker's clean and chasing the backs instead of dodging guards all game. I want a speed rusher to emerge not sure if we have one yet time will tell.

Next is offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back