The Gator compares The Gator with Miami

Advertisement
These numbers look a bit different from when 247 did the same article last week but regardless the talent edge uf fans think they have is non existent.

Last edited:
Even the gaytor writers are delusional star whores. It's just a long article comparing recruiting rankings at every position.

The article does bring up a good point at the end. Both teams have plenty of talent so it's going to come down to the scheme, coaching, and execution. I think we'll have the edge here given how dominant Manny's defenses have been throughout his career and how good of an offensive coach Enos is.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Funny how "DBU" has lower ranked DB's. I'm surprised the star whores would even publish the article with that being shown.

never listen to comparisons of talent from a fan of that team they cant think objectively and the homer will always be out. Thats like us comparing our roster to bamas im sure we win at every position to some posters

The ratings are such a joke. According the those numbers Miami has better DBs but worse TE and Linebackers. Just a waste of time really.

Only thing to take away from that article is that the talent on these teams is comparable on paper. I'd like to see what the comparison was between the rosters last year since the Gaytes seem so convinced that last years results indicate how vast the gap is between UF and UM.

Advertisement
The headline claims to compare UM's talent to the Gaytors' talent, but it only compares high school ratings.

Big news, McSharkfvcker and Mullet recruited better than Golden and D Rev Richt.

More useless Gaytor garbage.

More gaytor star ***** logic. Admittedly, both teams have advantages in certain positions but in no way do they have an overwhelming advantage anywhere.

Advertisement
Not surprising, funny though all the gator fans I know *******'s are puckering at the thought of possibly losing that game.

The overall theme of the article saying how the two teams are very similar in overall talent is accurate. The author also makes the good point about how this will come down to scheme/management/effort.

But where he shows his homerism is only outlining where UF’s player have exceeded their recruiting ranking, and using it as his basis to to call certain comparisons a wash when we have the higher ranking.

The rankings are important for them if theirs are higher, but once we have higher rankings, then their lower rankings aren’t an accurate portrayal lmfao.

If Perine is so much better than his 3-star rating, then so is Pinckney or Garvin. That’s where objectivity was lost.

Advertisement
Even the gaytor writers are delusional star whores. It's just a long article comparing recruiting rankings at every position.
Kind of like splitting hairs to convince a date to go along, then losing one’s balls when it comes to action. What a lame article. I’d much rather he say that they would beat us, then watch the fireworks. Typical gator.

... all the gator fans I know ******** are puckering at the thought of possibly losing that game.

They should be. Although the game is important to both teams, a gator loss has the potential for more damage than a Miami loss. Given the way the college football world sees this game, UF is supposed to win. They had a much better season, have more experience with the same staff, and are riding momentum. We're just starting a rebuild with a first time head coach. A UF win, though awful for us fans emotionally, would fade away fairly quickly for them when they hit their SEC games. A loss for us would also be short-lived if the team shows good progress the rest of the season. If UF loses, it's a big slap down of that momentum they were counting on. A Miami win in that game means Manny is instantly King of the state's coaching realm and doubts start to creep in about whether Mullen can be the long term answer they were counting on. And you know how those doubts mix with recruiting.

I would like to see these comparisons in 7 of the last 8 games we played the gator...7 wins and one loss for us but I'd bet those numbers would favor the gator. I have a feeling no one will notice these numbers after 8-24-2019 as we celebrate.

Advertisement
Back