THE DOWNLO w/MIDLO. Canes & college football stuff. 11/12/23

Advertisement
What’s hilarious is ESPN’s FPI Index, even after the win and FSU stinking up Trailorhassee they’re still favored to come to HRS and soundly beat the Canes. What a ******* joke their magazine is as well as their sports talk shows. What are they going to say/do when we kick Louisville’s teeth in this Saturday in Primtime? I’m sure they’ll gladly suck off our team then. Just ****es me off that we get no benefit of the doubt but the hapless Semenholes are still getting love.

Advertisement
Interesting that CBS projects is to move to #16 and Louisville right below is making it the first top ranked game of the season I believe. Should be a good game - look for Lashlee to continue the pound and ground attack to keep Atwell and Co. off of the field and our offense to find our groove. Mix in some RPO with it and the intermediate and long ball game and I think we’ll score in the 40’s on their autrocious defense. Just need the defense to hold them to less than 28pts and we should walk out of Pappa John Stadium with the W

Interesting that CBS projects is to move to #16 and Louisville right below is making it the first top ranked game of the season I believe. Should be a good game - look for Lashlee to continue the pound and ground attack to keep Atwell and Co. off of the field and our offense to find our groove. Mix in some RPO with it and the intermediate and long ball game and I think we’ll score in the 40’s on their autrocious defense. Just need the defense to hold them to less than 28pts and we should walk out of Pappa John Stadium with the W

Lashlee needs to Do whatever is necessary to keep Ivey comfortably sitting on that metal bench or chairs or whatever they will have on the sidelines.

Do not want to give this kid At well a chance to continuously light him up....jmo

VT imploding
1600100375582.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back