The Disease

caneaddict

Senior
Coach manny, part of the "DISEASE" that has been plaguing this program besides giving up under adversity, are coaches who play inferior players for reasons beyond being the best option available.. you are eradicating the disease but are leaving this one small part of the tumor in the body, please fix it asap, or you will suffer from the symptoms.. remember part of the "DISEASE" is when players see the coaches play inferior players and creates departures and friction..

I love Manny but just my thoughts,

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach manny, part of the "DISEASE" that has been plaguing this program besides giving up under adversity, are coaches who play inferior players for reasons beyond being the best option available.. you are eradicating the disease but are leaving this one small part of the tumor in the body, please fix it asap, or you will suffer from the symptoms.. remember part of the "DISEASE" is when players see the coaches play inferior players and creates departures and friction..

:snoopfacepalm:

Advertisement
Coaches should never play inferior players but the season hasnt started so we will see what happens, but I hated that about our previous staffs they always played favorites no matter skill set.

Edit: Also im not mad about Smith transferring I wasnt super high on him like most, Keontra though Im super high on.

Advertisement

miniGif_20190814091145.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back