The D’Eriq King thread

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Franks is not worth even a look at, but give me my off season fantasy about seeing the gator humiliated.

As far as Franks, I hear Wake is in the market.
Haha. I'll always oblige ANY UiF based schadenfreude fantasy or hypothetical.

Wake would probably make sense for Franks. The Portal will probably create a one goes out-one comes in type of transfer situations with schools that don't have much depth at the spot.

JD08

Action oriented poster
Haha. I'll always oblige ANY UiF based schadenfreude fantasy or hypothetical.

Wake would probably make sense for Franks. The Portal will probably create a one goes out-one comes in type of transfer situations with schools that don't have much depth at the spot.
Actually I think it would be good for him. Manageable expectations, opportunity to showcase talents, and a fanbase who'll adore him. If he wants a shot at the NFL, I think thos would be the best way.

Arkansas feeds his ego. Still SEC, so he can say he did more with less and the potential to play his old team.

Ice79

Freshman
I'd love to see dude here, but I don't see why he would pick us based on how we been the past 15 year. Yes the offense is made for him, but so are other offenses on waaay better teams. Unless he really wants to be here and think he can really make a name for himself, I don't see it at all.

JeddTheFisch

Fischin'
Actually I think it would be good for him. Manageable expectations, opportunity to showcase talents, and a fanbase who'll adore him. If he wants a shot at the NFL, I think thos would be the best way.

Arkansas feeds his ego. Still SEC, so he can say he did more with less and the potential to play his old team.
If Arky start Franks next year, they could go 1-11.

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Welp, read on another site that we are in the 3rd position behind LSU and ARK. Whatever. As long as we have a QB who can get us to 10 wins, which doesn't seem like it would be that hard to do with what we have returning against that weak schedule. Maybe that kid Jett? Of course, I'm really hoping TVD is a quick learner and becomes the next "chosen one" for us.

IndayArtHauz

Inane Source
Staff member
Welp, read on another site that we are in the 3rd position behind LSU and ARK. Whatever. As long as we have a QB who can get us to 10 wins, which doesn't seem like it would be that hard to do with what we have returning against that weak schedule. Maybe that kid Jett? Of course, I'm really hoping TVD is a quick learner and becomes the next "chosen one" for us.
Link?

NosniknoT

Sophomore
So King is probably this years Hurts right? Comes on a visit, taken to nice steak house and rumors begin about him coming. Then he decides on Oklahoma