The Coronavirus Is the Worst Intelligence Failure in U.S. History

thisu

Recruit
Sorry, I know it is difficult to accept, but both were known about in advance and were allowed to occur. In both cases, the U.S. government wanted war and needed a justification to persuade the American people to support the effort. That's why our aircraft carriers were nowhere near Pearl when the Japanese attacked. That's why only the old, slow, expendable battleships were anchored there. The Roosevelt administration knew the attack was coming and wanted it to occur. That was the whole purpose behind the McCollum Memo. Commie Roosevelt wanted into the war to save England and the Soviet Union, which were both on the ropes at the time. Same goes for 9/11. That was all PNAC/intelligence community organized. They needed a new "Pearl Harbor" to justify an aggressive foreign policy stance in the Middle East and they got it.
Who assassinated JFK?

NC_Canes_11

Recruit
This is an opinion. Compare the death rates and cash spent to Pearl Harbor and the intervention in the Middle East and get back to me. Those mysterious WMD’s still haven’t been found and we’re still over there.

If you think just bc we are tanking our economy makes this worse, you are mistaken. This wasn’t preventable, but tanking our economy was. Stop listening to people that don’t have skin in the game. People without jobs on the line, shouldn’t speak for those that do.

Go Canes!!

All ACC

The fact you aren’t shocked and worried that a member of the msm is shilling for the Chinese, the country that’s responsible for suppressing information, then lying to the world about this virus says everything about what’s really important to you.

Last edited:

WeBallinBoyz

F^CK THE BOT
1st paragraph, that's like an apology with a but. It's meaningless and you just scapegoats any actions he could've taken, has taken, and will take by saying nobody could be prepared for it.

2nd, the stimulus package took how long? It isn't make or break in the time it took. You're once again taking your side acting as if their bill was perfect in its first draft. Guess what, they had some partisan bullshit in there as well that they tried to slide in. Both parties are guilty here and were politicking rather than doing what they should do.

3rd, what? Okay, whatever you say. Meanwhile, Trump's cronies stand side by side inches apart.

4th, is that an attempt at keeping it fair? I'm confused at this point. I do agree, they're all asshats, but that's Washington for a long time now.

Man, hell of a post.
Contrary to your belief (and my words may have made it seem like I am a Conservative) I am not. I think both sides are equally at fault.

SayWhat

Sophomore
Contrary to your belief (and my words may have made it seem like I am a Conservative) I am not. I think both sides are equally at fault.
I hear you. The last paragraph threw me. Same page with both sides putting their political beliefs before the people they're charged with serving. It's been going on for decades, but it's more noticeable in today's connected world.

Dwinstitles

All-American
Ay I ain't gonna front I like my NY ni99@ trump.....first dude to just say shyt and not give a Fuq. Even if I ain't like dude I respect that instead of guys in suits bullshyttin all the time. The dude is a real New Yorker man just tells it how it is.

Unsider

Senior
What’s your platform? Your candidacy may be the thing that brings us all together.
Yeah, it’s the “Platforms” that are dividing us and pitting us against each other, American against American, as witnessed here on these boards. We need a candidate who can truly call both parties (and Independents) into a room and give them an ultimatum to leave their party affiliations outside the door like a pair of muddy shoes, and come together to work for those who voted them into office. We just can’t go on with this “Us against them” mentality, especially when we are ALL Americans, served by the same Constitution.

Last edited:

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Yeah, it’s the “Platforms” that are dividing us and pitting us against each other, American against American, as witnessed here on these boards. We need a candidate who can truly call both parties (and Independents) into a room and give them an ultimatum to leave their party affiliations outside the door like a pair of muddy shoes, and come together to work for those who voted them into office. We just can’t go on with this “Us against them” mentality, especially when we are ALL Americans, served by the same Constitution.
The problem is too many entrenched "binary" issues and the growing numbers who support that thinking.

- 1A
- 2A
- Immigration
- Abortion (Cuomo's all life should be protected comment is going to haunt him)
- Worker vs Executive pay

Unfortunately their isn't any middle ground left.