The Coronavirus Is the Worst Intelligence Failure in U.S. History

RVACane

“This space available”
I'm just posting quality journalism from reliable sources, not my fault if they see reality as a threat to their dear leader.
This is why I don’t like either of these parties. This is what they do in DC, a city I love and lived in for years. They bicker and do what’s in their own self interests while the people suffer.

Democrats can’t give Trump some credit for at least shutting down travel from China. Republicans couldn’t congratulate Obama for taking out Bin Laden.

HighSeas

Sophomore
By now, there are three painfully obvious observations about Trump’s leadership style that explain the worsening coronavirus pandemic that Americans now face. First, there is the fact that once he believes absolutely anything—no matter how poorly thought-out, ill-informed, or inaccurate—he remains completely anchored to that initial impression or judgment.
Sounds exactly like most of the porsters on here. Hmm...

WeBallinBoyz

F^CK THE BOT
Let's make this simple: Trump did not take this virus seriously in the beginning, so yes it's partially his fault; however, no President would have been prepared for such a pandemic, so he gets more hate than he deserves.

The Dems are also to blame, including dumba$$ Pelosi trying to advance personal agendas instead of working towards a stimulus package that took way too long to enact.

Side note: Biden isn't doing himself any favors repeatedly practicing poor hygiene on nationally-televised interviews.

Long story short: The Conservatives and the Liberals are too busy jawing at one another (like usual) instead of working together to halt the advance of Co-Vid 19.

SayWhat

Sophomore
Let's make this simple: Trump did not take this virus seriously in the beginning, so yes it's partially his fault; however, no President would have been prepared for such a pandemic, so he gets more hate than he deserves.

The Dems are also to blame, including dumba$$ Pelosi trying to advance personal agendas instead of working towards a stimulus package that took way too long to enact.

Side note: Biden isn't doing himself any favors repeatedly practicing poor hygiene on nationally-televised interviews.

Long story short: The Conservatives and the Liberals are too busy jawing at one another (like usual) instead of working together to halt the advance of Co-Vid 19.
1st paragraph, that's like an apology with a but. It's meaningless and you just scapegoats any actions he could've taken, has taken, and will take by saying nobody could be prepared for it.

2nd, the stimulus package took how long? It isn't make or break in the time it took. You're once again taking your side acting as if their bill was perfect in its first draft. Guess what, they had some partisan bullshit in there as well that they tried to slide in. Both parties are guilty here and were politicking rather than doing what they should do.

3rd, what? Okay, whatever you say. Meanwhile, Trump's cronies stand side by side inches apart.

4th, is that an attempt at keeping it fair? I'm confused at this point. I do agree, they're all asshats, but that's Washington for a long time now.

Man, hell of a post.