TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frierson has been a top 3 player on defense coached by you guessed it Patke

Doesn’t fit your narrative though I suppose
This placed has reached internet mob mentality level 10.
From the outside looking in T2 is beating women down all over dade county like a pimp who just got shorted by his entire stable.

Out linebacker coaches would’ve made Flowe
Transfer by know and they wasted a Guatanteed first rounder in 56nighmares.
Unbelievable

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is actually correct.

I was told yesterday if he commits they’d accept it. The ball is now in his court. I received a bunch of pm’s the last couple days so I checked. I haven’t talked Lewis since I posted they’re in communication and we have to fix some hurt feelings.

So if he goes elsewhere he just chose that school over um. I never asked about liking the staff but I do know he was definitely in his feelings about his recruitment.
I was told the same thing yesterday, glad you confirmed what I was told. Its all on him now if he wants to be here or if the SEC bag game is his thing.

I was told yesterday if he commits they’d accept it. The ball is now in his court. I received a bunch of pm’s the last couple days so I checked. I haven’t talked Lewis since I posted they’re in communication and we have to fix some hurt feelings.

So if he goes elsewhere he just chose that school over um. I never asked about liking the staff but I do know he was definitely in his feelings about his recruitment.
The been talking. His family is afraid to let
Him go out of state. They want to be close to him

Advertisement

That's EXACTLY whats up....

Advertisement
Putting together what cio and cribby said. I can see why Lewis doesn’t like the staff.

Appreciate the info and confirmation on the committable offer.
Has the staff been ramping up communication recently in order to make progress on mending the hurt feelings, or is this more of a slow burn? Still a couple of weeks between now and ESD, but if he still feels a certain way about our coaches at this point and we still have ground to cover to make him feel wanted/respected, this recruitment seems like a serious uphill battle (and it looks like we may haves hot ourselves in the foot on this one).
Hopefully not, though, he's an elite athlete at OLB.

If he cried about an offer then didn’t want the offer. Do you and slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back