TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's always overblown, but if the staff has their reasons for why they don't wanna recruit him then that's a decision they'll make.
Ive had a few conversations with T2 @ Legacy fit whenever he goes to work out with sean, all my interactions with him have been pretty straight seems like a determined kid trying to work on his craft.. knowing what I know obviously mistakes were made but I personally wouldn't mind giving a 17 year old a second chance..

We're not in a position to turn away elite talent unless he'd absolutely fracture a locker room. Coaches aren't dumb they'll make the right choice. I'd love to have him.

Yes, I remember that @Liberty City El personally would take him, but my question is, whether he agrees with them or not, are the coaches completely full of it or does he think its a choice that has merit.
I don't believe we have strong enough LB coaches who could deal with T2, Baker & Patke are not equipped.

But I also don't believe we need to have a locker room full of Mormon missionaries in order to win, the fans have been convinced that if you have any wild characters it will destroy your team, but that only applies to staffs that can't deal with them.

Wasn’t Hammett just on his IG Live with Taylor yesterday saying T2 hates Miami? Did I hear incorrectly? Anyone else confirm? Seems to conflict with the thoughts that he would come to Miami.

Advertisement
I don't believe we have strong enough LB coaches who could deal with T2, Baker & Patke are not equipped.

But I also don't believe we need to have a locker room full of Mormon missionaries in order to win, the fans have been convinced that if you have any wild characters it will destroy your team, but that only applies to staffs that can't deal with them.
Very well put. Gimme them dawgs!!

Ive had a few conversations with T2 @ Legacy fit whenever he goes to work out with sean, all my interactions with him have been pretty straight seems like a determined kid trying to work on his craft.. knowing what I know obviously mistakes were made but I personally wouldn't mind giving a 17 year old a second chance..
He's not a bad kid the way he's been presented on the board, it's just fans have to make themselves better about a really good talent not coming to Miami so he gets demonized, that's just how it goes on here lol.

For some reason people are under the impression that every 17/18 year old kid lives the monastery life.

Advertisement
We're not in a position to turn away elite talent unless he'd absolutely fracture a locker room. Coaches aren't dumb they'll make the right choice. I'd love to have him.

He hasn't stayed in any locker room or held to any commitment long enough to fracture anything. In fact HS's have literally been on twitter saying good riddance.

He's not a bad kid the way he's been presented on the board, it's just fans have to make themselves better about a really good talent not coming to Miami so he gets demonized, that's just how it goes on here lol.

For some reason people are under the impression that every 17/18 year old kid lives the monastery life.

Yeah 100% agree, it's a sad reality amongst the "fans" but its one that is played over and over again. they gotta bang on their drums till they feel good about the kid going somewhere else, whether it be disciplinary or even bags.

T2 is a good kid who has just been given a bad rep that he doesnt deserve so the blind fans will crucify him till they cant no more.

Yeah 100% agree, it's a sad reality amongst the "fans" but its one that is played over and over again. they gotta bang on their drums till they feel good about the kid going somewhere else, whether it be disciplinary or even bags.

T2 is a good kid who has just been given a bad rep that he doesnt deserve so the blind fans will crucify him till they cant no more.
Let me get this straight. He beat up a teacher, nobody ******* wants him really, but it's just Miami fans making themselves feel better and giving him a bad rap he doesn't deserve? Lol. What?? If he wasn't T2 he'd be in ******* jail if he actually did that which it's pretty obvious he did

Advertisement

What was his off the field problem again? If the rumors were true, he isn't a good kid. He is very talented, but it is completely understandable for the staff to pass on this kind of character concern.

If the speculation is wrong, someone who keeps talking about what a saint this kid is correct the people here. We didn't move on from a 5 star for no reason.

He doesn't hate Miami, but he definitely feels a way about us not recruiting him.
So if we started to recruit him, if he’s toed the line by staff standards, he would be receptive or more a FU for not believing in me? Obviously it speculating, but would love to hear your opinion. Also, I know he’s moved around a bit, but is he originally a Liberty City kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back