Official TE Riley Williams drops a top 4… COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enrolling into IMG…👀👀👀

Follow me, but this is good for us.

Riley is currently rated as the 1st or 2nd TE in the country. Way too high to be a Miami commit.

IMG’s offensive philosophy is to find the guy in the gym who‘s so roided he can’t tie his shoes and use him in a 40 yard dash. Williams won’t average more than 15 yards a game.

This will result in a “”””””disappointing senior campaign”””””””””” and a precipitous drop in the rankings. Just outside the top247, he will be suitable as a Miami commit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I live in Dundee Hills, Oregon. I have a son who’s on a football scholarship at Auburn and Oregon State. They camped together a bit and they were teammates in high school.

Wait, you have a son with a scholarship at two schools? That is impressive!

I kid, I kid, I just thought it was funny reading that, I got a bit confused there.

Advertisement
2 of them only played 1 year

That's the point, genius, we have choices. One guy is considered more ready to play now, due to his basketball background (Jimmy Graham was amazing in his one year after playing hoops all his life), while the other kid is viewed as needing a bit more time, since his background was in lacrosse and hockey.

Instead, we have people running around acting like we have three potential TEs who will be unable to coexist, when the reality is that one or two will redshirt.

That's a calculated move if you ask me.... he'll be able to catch some games on the weekends when not restricted by IMG.

Plus Stephen and Mario are just a private flight away to check on him whenever they need to instead of having to fly across the country to fight off the ducks.

Good Job Riley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back