Official TE Riley Williams drops a top 4… COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptical Envelopment

What a long strange trip it's been
Banned
1654821337375.png

Intends to commit somewhere in August.

Says all even with top 4.

As Williams heads into the stretch run of his recruitment, he is going to keep one thing at the front of his mind.

“What I’ve kept number one throughout my whole recruiting process is the family atmosphere,” Williams said. “Whichever place I feel like I can call home is the place that I’ll be making that commitment to.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
THESE TES KEEP LISTING BAMA AND THEY DONT PRODUCE OR UTILIZE THE POSITION TO THAT LEVEL..IS IT JUST A CLOUT CHASE?.

BUT HE MAY BE TE 1. BUT WE HAVE ALOT OF OPTIONS FOR THE SPOT CURRENTLY. THURMAN OUT OF ATLANTA IS THERE FOR THE TAKE

Advertisement
THESE TES KEEP LISTING BAMA AND THEY DONT PRODUCE OR UTILIZE THE POSITION TO THAT LEVEL..IS IT JUST A CLOUT CHASE?.

BUT HE MAY BE TE 1. BUT WE HAVE ALOT OF OPTIONS FOR THE SPOT CURRENTLY. THURMAN OUT OF ATLANTA IS THERE FOR THE TAKE
Thurman is legit. Length and great body control

Advertisement

Thurman has set OV’s to MSU (6/3) Auburn this weekend and Bama next weekend. Would be nice to land one of his final two.

Advertisement
He's from Oregon so I have to assume that Mario has recruited him for a while. Mario says he plans on cherry picking from the west coast. This would be a great place to start.
He's recruited him for a minute, was his 3rd offer and his brother was a walk-on at Oregon under Mario. Mario re-offered him here at Miami on Christmas and told him he wanted him down here in Miami on a visit. He came for Elite Prospect Day and returned again for our spring game. Spent majority of his visit with coaches, but he did get to meet and spend some time with Will Mallory and Elijah Arroyo.

He's recruited him for a minute, was his 3rd offer and his brother was a walk-on at Oregon under Mario. Mario re-offered him here at Miami on Christmas and told him he wanted him down here in Miami on a visit. He came for Elite Prospect Day and returned again for our spring game. Spent majority of his visit with coaches, but he did get to meet and spend some time with Will Mallory and Elijah Arroyo.
👀

I didn't realize he's flown 2x already all the way across country. If he's willing to make those type of trips on his own dime, I feel better about our chances stealing a kid out of the PAC-12.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thurman has set OV’s to MSU (6/3) Auburn this weekend and Bama next weekend. Would be nice to land one of his final two.
MSU AGAIN! Is MSU going through Mario's offer/interest list and offering kids? They seem to be just ahead or slightly behind us on every recruit we're after. Either that or Tucker and Cristobal have identical blueprints for what it takes to turn a program around long term.

MSU AGAIN! Is MSU going through Mario's offer/interest list and offering kids? They seem to be just ahead or slightly behind us on every recruit we're after. Either that or Tucker and Cristobal have identical blueprints for what it takes to turn a program around long term.
They are gonna be a problem for Mich and Ohio St the next few years even though i think they take an inevitable step back this coming season.

Would not surprise me if Tucker and Mario have very similar blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back