Talent Pool: Where D1 Players come from.

Advertisement
Worthless statistic. In Texas every male who can walk plays. Many schools have D teams at the freshman/jv level and they stay on to get their varsity letter as seniors. Of course their ratio is going to be horrible.

I used to post the chart on Canestime that showed where NFL players come from and south Florida owned by far.

Advertisement
I used to post the chart on Canestime that showed where NFL players come from and south Florida owned by far.

There's no doubt South Florida is the best region in the nation. Simple reason for that: just look at the Pop Warner system.

South Florida has the best youth football in the world. The kids start early, and they have incredible pressure put on them early by the community and their families. South Florida moms are tougher on their kids than Bear Bryant.

That breeds the mental toughness and confidence that allows them to contribute early in college and in the pros.

There's no doubt South Florida is the best region in the nation. Simple reason for that: just look at the Pop Warner system.

South Florida has the best youth football in the world. The kids start early, and they have incredible pressure put on them early by the community and their families. South Florida moms are tougher on their kids than Bear Bryant.

That breeds the mental toughness and confidence that allows them to contribute early in college and in the pros.

SoCal and East Texas/Houston Area = South Florida

Advertisement
Back