Swasey gone? FAP!!!!

5Ringz

Thunderdome
"I really think one of the things we need is strength to be honest with you," Golden said. "We need to be a stronger team and we need to be a more physically stronger team. I think the only way we do that is by getting in the weight room. In practice, I hope to gain an advantage in the weight room. We'lll need it."

Golden praised the conditioning of his team prior the season, but the fact he's still not happy about the team's overall strength makes you wonder if there will be a change this offseason to the strength and conditioning staff

FAPSTASTIC???????

Advertisement
Either that or it's the kids' attitudes. Somehow I expect Chikillo will hit the weights pretty hard.

Yep. Either the strength coach needs to be shytecanned, or the holdover kids from the previous regime with the *****y attitudes need to go. Preferably both.

Advertisement
It is well past time for a change. If AG wants to bring in his dude from temple I'm all for it.

I'm fappin'. Don't make me go raw Al, make it happen soon please.

Advertisement
Heard Jimbo Fisher suggested we hire Richard Simons.

Isn't that the *** guy in the peppermint shorts?

Not like we're going to get much weaker . . .

The title is a wee bit misleading..

We dont celebrate til the job is done, ie. we have confirmation...

Swasey is like a ****roach on this program, ugh

Advertisement
In defense of Ringz, when I saw that he started the thread I KNEW it was a bunch of bolshevik. Kinda like being ****ed at your crackhead cousin for stealing your wallet. Instead, be ****ed at yourself for leaving it around him. LOL

Last edited:
Advertisement
I want a team that looks like they play in the NFL, not a team that looks like a bunch of starving Ethiopians.

In defense of Ringz, when I saw that he started the thread I KNEW it was a bunch of bolshevik. Kinda like being ****ed at your crackhead cousin for stealing your wallet. Instead, be ****ed at yourself for leaving it around him. LOL

I'm annoyed at myself for taking the bait.

Richard will have the team sweating to the oldies in no time.

39.jpg

Advertisement
Back