• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Surgeon general warns of pandemic's 'devastating' impact on youth mental health

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Oh the irony of being a big part of causing the problem, then complaining about consequence.

This is how Vivek (who I unfortunately know personally) sees the world. Don't worry though, he knows morality far better than you.

"Our obligation to act is not just medical, it's moral," Murthy said. "It's not only about saving lives, it's about listening to our kids who are concerned about the state of the world that they are set to inherit. It's about our opportunity to rebuild a world that we want to give them, a world that fundamentally refocuses our priorities on people and community and builds a culture of kindness, inclusion and respect."

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium
Oh the irony of being a big part of causing the problem, then complaining about consequence.

This is how Vivek (who I unfortunately know personally) sees the world. Don't worry though, he knows morality far better than you.

"Our obligation to act is not just medical, it's moral," Murthy said. "It's not only about saving lives, it's about listening to our kids who are concerned about the state of the world that they are set to inherit. It's about our opportunity to rebuild a world that we want to give them, a world that fundamentally refocuses our priorities on people and community and builds a culture of kindness, inclusion and respect."

It’s the same shiz over and over…

Blow shiz up, blame someone else (the prior admin) and try to patch up as best as possible… then claim credit.

Same shiz on the border, same shiz in Afghanistan… it’s a tragedy… multiple

NC_Canes_11

All American
I’m in the wrong business. I should be making 7 figures at some think tank. I’ve been at least a year ahead of all the experts and officials.

Bender

Blackjack... and Hookers!
Premium
As if governments give a **** about this in the first place.

NC_Canes_11

All American
I can not imagine there is an American dumb enough to believe that...but I am often surprised by this nation's collective stupidity.
You must’ve been living under a rock the last 10 years if you don’t only think thats exactly what’s gonna happen.

miamifan007

Junior
1644437899118.gif

423Hurricane

High Profile Wannabe
Premium
Reinforces my favorite saying “Some people are just stupid…..and there’s no cure for it.”

I’ve seen a lot of stupid in my 64 trips around the sun, but the last couple of years, I’ve seen more stupid than any previous years combined. The reality is individually, there’s not much we can do to fix stupid. The best we can do is continue not being stupid and hope the stupid amongst us flame out because of their stupidity.