Sun Life

Advertisement
They want the filled student section in the shot for tv and also to have some of y'all behind the opposing teams bench, I think it is a great move.

Yes, they're better. Plus, it'll make the attendance look better on TV. The camera is always showing the visitor's sideline and that's where the students will be sitting.

The endzone offers a better view. Those seats in the corner are horrific for viewing football.

Advertisement
I sat in section 101 for ten years at the Dolphins games for football minded guys you can see the play develop like the players see it and that's pretty cool. I like the move tho for the reason mentioned by HeHateMe. Let's get the rowdy students on camera and try to get the opposing sideline filled with fans even when we play FCS teams.

Advertisement
Nothing beats the view in the endzone whenever the game is in your red zone. To me those experiences are worth the times when the game is being played at the other end. I sat in the 7th, 4th, and 1st rows tho. IJS.

I wouldn't mind seeing some of each end zone section tarped off, esp for low interest games. Push people to the sidelines.

Advertisement
if the students actually showed id give them midfield visitor sideline. Will make it look a lot better for TV. The few thousand displaced season ticket holders can move to the home sideline and/or club-level. Also, it's time to lower the prices of club-level. We need to start getting butts in the seats. Once we start getting good crowds and a good product, you can start increasing prices again.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1480650 said:
They want the filled student section in the shot for tv and also to have some of y'all behind the opposing teams bench, I think it is a great move.

While the seats behind the FGs are empty?

one endzone already looks that way, at least the tv sideline won't look as barren. Crowds should be better this year but the Canes will always have weak crowds for non marquee match ups it has always been that way. Movin the kids over squeezes the visitor sideline seats, some people refuse to sit in the endzones. Also opens up the endzone seats that are a bit cheaper. Still think it is a good move. Students may not like the new seats but their tickets are free I believe and I've seen the parties outside the stadium half em are blind drunk and can't see the field by kick off anyways.

Advertisement
We need that roof or only night games. After the NC State game I shed an entire layer of skin like a ******* snake.

God, I miss those days of being a student...!!! :cool:

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1480835 said:
one endzone already looks that way, at least the tv sideline won't look as barren. Crowds should be better this year but the Canes will always have weak crowds for non marquee match ups it has always been that way. Movin the kids over squeezes the visitor sideline seats, some people refuse to sit in the endzones. Also opens up the endzone seats that are a bit cheaper. Still think it is a good move. Students may not like the new seats but their tickets are free I believe and I've seen the parties outside the stadium half em are blind drunk and can't see the field by kick off anyways.

Advertisement
Back