Stud TE on campus?

Advertisement
This kid knows about Miami's TE tradition. Should be able to make a strong push here.

The only pic similar to that on the UT campus is a pic of vince young in a glass case. lol

Advertisement
Saw him on campus with his mom sister and Carroll. Tall kid. Was bigger than Brennan by at least 2 inches. Thin, but could definitely add weight

6'4" 244 lbs. from Plano, TX

Rivals 4 star

Offer sheet is solid, however, no Longhorn offer listed.

Last TE we pull from Texas, beside Winston, was Kevin Everett?

Advertisement
6'4" 244 lbs. from Plano, TX

Rivals 4 star

Offer sheet is solid, however, no Longhorn offer listed.

Last TE we pull from Texas, beside Winston, was Kevin Everett?

Who gives a **** about a Texas offer. They miss on so many in state studs

UT recruiting has always been an interesting animal. Mack Brown usually fills his classes very early & he always seems to have a ton of legacy kids. UT is a bigass skool thats been around for a longass time. Lots of multi-generational alums, fans, etc... Most of which are still in the state. I think of coach Goldens comments on NLOI day about how certain coaches only go after a certain star caliber player because of political reasons. I think Mack Brown was the master of that. He chases the UT legacies from the evaluations of his network of in-state coaches. I dont UT ever has more than 10 guys on the roster NOT from the state of Texas at any one time.

..for the peeps not on twitter!

Christian Morgan - Headed to South Beach!
Christian Morgan - The U invented swagger
Preston Dewey - Hey #Ufam, go show my fellow Texan Christian Morgan some love! We need this guy at #theU!
Christian Morgan - it was good to meet you man!
Christian Morgan - Just passed American airlines arena...definitely going to the Heat and Hawks game tomorrow night.
Christian Morgan - Pumped to go deep sea fishing tomorrow.

Advertisement
..for the peeps not on twitter!

Christian Morgan - Headed to South Beach!
Christian Morgan - The U invented swagger
Preston Dewey - Hey #Ufam, go show my fellow Texan Christian Morgan some love! We need this guy at #theU!
Christian Morgan - it was good to meet you man!
Christian Morgan - Just passed American airlines arena...definitely going to the Heat and Hawks game tomorrow night.
Christian Morgan - Pumped to go deep sea fishing tomorrow.

He's getting the real south florida experience. Sounds like he's loving it.

Hopefully he goes out with Linder and I think it's McDermot(sp?) from the OL. They're always talking about deep sea fishing in interviews.

Kid definitely sounds like he loves the Miami scene. I've had trouble the last few years trying to figure out why we can't get stud TE's down here. Nobody has a track record like we do in the that dept.

Advertisement
Bad day for fishing, going to be some green faces out there...

EAST WINDS 19 TO 24 KNOTS. SEAS 5 TO 7 FEET. DOMINANT PERIOD 6 SECONDS.
INTRACOASTAL WATERS ROUGH IN EXPOSED AREAS. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

Great for sailfish and kings on the reef, the rougher the better! But yes there can be some green faces, lol.
Bad day for fishing, going to be some green faces out there...

EAST WINDS 19 TO 24 KNOTS. SEAS 5 TO 7 FEET. DOMINANT PERIOD 6 SECONDS.
INTRACOASTAL WATERS ROUGH IN EXPOSED AREAS. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back